syrup?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
i was down south and some of my cousins where telling me that they drink cough syrup with codine in it. do they really have cough syrup that you can buy with codine in it? is this just a texas thing or what?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Only some states have been selling Codeine filled products over the counter. Texas is one of them. If you can find the cough syrup labelled and made by "Phenaphen", you are in luck. It has 60 mg of Codeine per bottle. This is a lot. Do not fuck with cod too much though man, it's an opiate which means its in the same class as Morphine... aint cool to get hooked. And you dont get psychologically hooked like some drugs, you get fuckin flat out Addicted.

And screw codeine man, ill tell you about some much better shit to mess with.. Get your hands on some Dextromorphan products, (also known as DXM).. and get on somma that. I know of a few places that sell it (disguised as a cough medicine, because it does help coughs). I didnt know it was even legal to sell it alone though. But here is a site:

DexAlone

DXM is in a lot of cough syrup too, just like codeine. In Robitussen Max Strength it has quite a bit, about 6 mg/ml, but even with that amount you still have to gulp a good amount to hit the dxm plateau.

I think your friends might be referring to dextro and not Codeine, thats the only reason im even telling you this shit... good luck..

Aug 5, 2002
you can't buy it over the counter.

in texas what they drink is by prescription only "Promethazine w/codeine"

once in your body, it produces the same effect as heroin.

Aug 16, 2002
@psilo707

Can you buy that dexalone at a drug store? MY girl has a prescription to liquid codiene caugh syrup and that shit is bomb! makes you feel hella good! is dexalone anything like it??

GOTTI

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Well Rican, thats a good question. Leon is somewhat correct when he says Codeine produces similar effects to heroin - it does, but not NEARLY as intense/bad for you. Ive never fucked with heroin and NEVER will, EVER, so i cant tell you personally what the similarities are.

But for DXM - i wouldnt say its like an opiate... i dont want to get scientific or anything but its labelled as a Disassociative which basically cuts off the signals running from your brain to your body. It can still receive though, but i guess im trying to say that - it feels like you are lifted, kinda high, but more disconnected with reality and its a cool feeling. It doesnt really feel like any other drug.

Ive seen some DXM products at drug stores - in fact there is a lot, but HERE IS the thing, most of those products also have OTHER chemicals in them which can kill you if you take a lot - do NOT buy a product just because it says it has "30 mg of Dextromorphan" in it. You have to make SURE dxm is the only active ingredient.

But anyway - if youre looking for a good feelin codeine high, dont try DXM, its cool but it really is different, hehe.

If you want DXM buy dexalone, or Robitussens MAX strength, but if you choose robi it might come with a stomach ache as well. Dont trust em products at the stores.

And yeah XP i might want to study that shit more, like for a living :)

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah if the cough syrup has Aceteminophen (sp) or something like that I wouldnt fuck with it...that shit can either kill you or seriously fuck up your liver if you take too much.