Strange Music in RIME MAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2004
Did anyone else see this shit?
I was lookin for the UGA2 yesterday, didn't have it so checked out the mags. Seen Tech N9ne's name on the cover of this magzine called RIME. It was a nice write up about Strange Music and there artists it covered tech, kutt, and S&S.....some good shit.

I thought I heard about this interview a while back but its the first time I noticed that it was out.

Jul 14, 2004
^^I was about to say that
And it gots xzibit on the cover.....if that helps (I don't know if it was the west coast thing or not but I'll check)

BIGGTRUB said:
Where ya see that mag Pimps??
I got in Sam Goody....here in South Dakota! ahaha
So you should be able to find that bitch (the mag)

Jul 14, 2004
Ah shit, man, not much same shit different toliet type of stuff....."working"
I wish Tech would come here: thats gonna be my goal (ahaha)
Where you at now? You still out west?

Dec 1, 2003
Lmao, yea I was thinkin' the same thing, but I gotta keep my aces in their places and stay focused on the plan...There's a reason behind the madnezz, or at least thats what I'm tellin' myself so I can sleep at night...Oh lets face that one's gonna haunt me for a minute!!!

Jul 14, 2004
lol yeah right^^ that will be real ez!

Back to the topic: I would scan a page but my scanner sucks assholes....They fucked up a couple of times in the "Contents" sect: "Kansas City, MS" then they spelled techs name all messed up "Tech-Nine" but thats just in the begining. The article itself is cool though. It goes through the struggle a bit, talks about FTI, and mentions T9X. Then ofcourse it talks about how S&S and Kutt got with Tech. Overall, its some good coverage for strange, I think. It doesn't have the depth murder dog had (tech one on one) but still a nice message.

Sep 16, 2002
just got the new RIME mag, nice article on Strange Music!! lol, did u read the XZIBIT interview??? the person who interviewed him actually asked him about him being attacked by 2 mexican guys, but left out ALOT of FACTS like how it was in front of his wife at a downtown L.A. mall, and his lips were sliced by a knife...that's why he got that scar.