STLMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.soundclick.com/bands/lyrikalwarfareus.htm

first heard on Kingpin Skinny Pimp's "Back to the PlayazBall" 2000
#14: Warfare, real name is War Games

check out our reviews on www.southwest-connection.com

There is all reviews of some STL shit on there
Only other STL co-sign I would put my name on is Deadly Deuce got locked up before they gave themselves a chance........damn shame

Off Tops
I'm little

Jan 23, 2003
LOS-NIgga On THE EDge

aint got no scanner to put a album cover of Los"Nigga On THe Edge"album. That shit was a classic album it came out in 96 and still bangz. Trust me....But it might be hard to get doe outside of Saint Louis....If u get it ,u wont stop playing the cut called Click Clack Boom(sick track).

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
hear is a list of some groups that will get signed and make some noise...guaranted...

TAYLOR MADE---THESE YOUNG CATS WILL BLOW FOR SURE

HARD KNOX

LIL MONT

BIG KEV (PLAY ON PLAYAZ ENT)

QOUR

ALLSTARS FEAT. JUST BLAC

ARCH RIVALS

PAYBAK

ABYSS (THEY R COMING BACC AROUND

CHOCOLATE TAI (JUST SIGNED WITH NELLY, SO SHE WILL BLOW)

KING JACOB (ALSO SIGNED TO NELLY)

P. DUB

HARD HEADED (VIKED OUT ENT.)

AND THIS IS JUST ST.LOUIS, NOT EAST ST.LOUIS

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
JESSE JAMES:::::::HAS LYRIKAL WARFARE PERFROMED OR BEEN IN ANY SHOWS IN ST.LOUIS OR DO THEY HAVE ANY UPCOMING SHOWS IN ST.LOUIS OR EAST ST.LOUIS

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
CLICK TIGHT IS STILL AROUND, THEY LOST SOME MEMBERS THOUGH..I THINKS ITS ONLY 3 OF THEM NOW...THEY R ON A FEW OF OUR LABELS COMPALATIONS IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PEEP EM OUT, BUT IT WILL COST A SMALL FEE....

NELLY WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO SIGN ONE OF THE CATS OUT THE GROUP TIL HE FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN CLICK TIGHT

-DA HOL'9 IS FROM EDWARDSVILLE, BUT THEY REPP BOTH ST.LOUIS AND EAST ST.LOUIS

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
dafrenchman. they havent and wont put any more of those maxis out...they havent put any out in like 2 years...best bet would to contact presidental records in east st.louis and ask for a copy...

they r going ot be on the hood rich comp we have coming out

and they r on our BRIC BY BRIC comp.

May 11, 2002
jesse james said:

Only other STL co-sign I would put my name on is Deadly Deuce got locked up before they gave themselves a chance........damn shame

Deadly Deuce was the shit back in the day. Too bad they got locked up. I was just bumping "Creepin Through The Fog" the other day.

Another one of my favorite local CD's was "Compilation Ghetto Insanity". It was put out by Bullet Proof Records back in 94 or 95. It featured STL G'z, 2 Blunts & A 40, Lil Puppet, and LOS. That CD bangs from start to finish. A STL Classic. I seen that Vintage Vinyl has it for sale again. www.vintagevinyl.com

@ whats craccin Gimmi aka Jesse. How are things going homie. Have you been to the Hustler Club yet.....that place is off the fucking hook.