Snag Loco Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
sactownrepBP said:
man i heard his album man it's heat but i heard alot of those songs at least 4 years ago man what's up wit that
Yeah there's a couple of songs on there that are a couple of years old, but they were never put out, so we decided to add them to this CD.. I think there's a lot of rappers out their that due songs and wait to drop them, DOESN'T mean shit, STILL HOT!!! Your one of the lucky one's that got to hear those songs..........
Late

BIG T...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
is siccmade turning into the new no limit?...dropping albums from no name artists w so so credentials and poor skills?...what i heard form snag loco he needs a lot of work, the same goes for the rest of those new rappers they got at siccmade...id rather hear something new from the original siccmade artists...they dont need anyone dragging their name down into medicority.

Apr 1, 2004
askG said:
is siccmade turning into the new no limit?...dropping albums from no name artists w so so credentials and poor skills?...what i heard form snag loco he needs a lot of work, the same goes for the rest of those new rappers they got at siccmade...id rather hear something new from the original siccmade artists...they dont need anyone dragging their name down into medicority.

For your information homey SNAG LOCO isn't with Siccmade he's with Jack N4 Life Entertainment..

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
askG said:

WHAT YOU MEAN FROM WHAT U HEARD ? SERIOUSLY SNAG LOCO'S CD IS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST DEBUT ALBUMS IVE EVER HEARD FROM A NEW ARTIST . ITS GOT BACK 2 BACK KNOCKS . AND HES DEFINATELY NOT A NO NAME IN SAC HE BE OUT HERE IN FREESTYLE SHOWS DOING HIS THANG . SHIT TO KEEP IT REAL POST A WEAK VERSE YOU HEARD FROM SNAG TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM IF ITS LIKE THAT CUZ ME AND YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT 2 DIFFERENT ALBUMS

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
Extra INfo

Snag Loco gettin radio airplay in WAShington State, that song "caramel Love". Good Reviews this WAy........