Slowly but surely...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
...LBI is growin on me...ive been forcin myself to soak it up in a major way...my biggest complaints now are not the beats...but the goddamn HOOKS...could they be ANY worse?And im sorry...i feel like COS fell off...i like his old shit 100000000x more...his new shit just sint as creative or catchy...but Lynch is on top of his game lyric wise...best output album wise to date...keep hittin em...

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Slowly but surely...LBI is growin on me
I feel the same way Hogg. I think it's much tighter now than I did the first time I heard it. I think it's a solid album all the way through....Hopefully it'll continue to grow on me.....

Jun 15, 2003
LBI = Classic

From the moment I heard the intro to the drunken style remix...heat and unfucwitable.

LBI is the remedy to the wacc shit that has been commin out

Good shit...SICCMADE 4 LIFE

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
my biggest complaints now are not the beats...but the goddamn HOOKS...could they be ANY worse?
yup, my thaughts exactly.......i would just prefer to let the beat run without anyone sayin shit on LBI, then puttin in bunk ass chrouses like they did.............. it would be tighter i think