SICCMADE RAFFLE .. WIN CASH AND PRIZEZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOSTRIL KING

Zagg, a nigga from the blocc told me that Foe Loco and some his homies used to run trains on you while you were still kissing Lynch's baby. Is that true?

N

NOSTRIL KING

LOL These fools are pullin another Roloc gankin people. If you send them $5.00, you got a chance to win a Lynch t-shirt or maybe even (OMG) a hundred bucks.

Niggas must be broke as shit slangin raffle tickets.

Zagg and Saucy'z Siccmade Raffle

Rules

$5.00 Per Ticket Money orders only, no personal checks. ( No Ticket Limit )

Participants must send a self addressed stamped envelope and money to:

Siccmade Muzicc

C/O Carrie Murphy

1647 Willow Pass Rd. PMB #157 Concord, CA 94520

Participants will receive raffle ticket by mail within 5-7 working days after we receive your money.

Deadline to enter: December 31, 2003

Drawing will be held: January 10, 2004

Winning Number will be announced on the Evildooinz News Page
Prizes
$100 Cash
Personal Autographed Lynch by Inch CD/DVD
Personal Autographed Lynch by Inch Poster
XL White Lynch by Inch T-Shirt signed by the entire Siccmade Family.
Members of Siccmade Muzicc and thier Families are not elegible.

May 3, 2002
"Members of Siccmade Muzicc and thier Families are not elegible."

lmfao! that shits so funny.. i bet someone leaves siccmade over this! :confused:

May 2, 2002
Dr Curien, please stop riding Siccmade's nuts, it's starting to look embarrasing.

Oh yeah, I'll remind Zagg to tell Lynch that an internet persona said "fuck you". I mean, at least give your real name.

You're getting ridiculous. You're at the point where everytime you see siccmade or anything related, you just randomly yelp off a fuck you. Stop already.

I've been fucked by artists before. I got pissed about it and said a couple things on the forums, but you don't see me jumping on every fuckin mac dre post just to say "fuck you". Chalk it up as a loss, and get a life.

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Your just a talker on this board son stay in your place. I diss Lynch because he backs a molester. THose who dont like fuck off I do what I want and I handle shit. Mind your buisness and stay of my dick.

Epidemic

Nov 10, 2002
@Dr. Curien

"He just another foreigner, all in my mix
Don't have the slightest idea how I'm feelin' bout shit
'Cause I maintain my composure, never tellin' the plan
My brains stained with the doesia, I'm tellin' you, man"

May 2, 2002
I'm just a talker? You think I make shit up? I have better things to do, than make up a fake persona on an internet message board. I even use my real name, JR.

You're trippin mayn, and you look like a fool.