Siccmade in portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
who went to that concert on the 26th at the roseland? i went there saw mac dre and dre dog but then me and my buddy got kicked out cuz we had to stomp some fool so i didnt ge to see siccmade perform since they only got there by like 12:30am. when we got kicked out, we were walkin around the corner and seen Loki standin outside their coach so we walked up and said whats up, he prolly remember that shit if he readin this. then we seen the whole siccmade camp gettn off the bus, shit was crazy cuz i never thought id see u cats in real life.

C

C bLuNtS 024

i was there...

i went to that concert in portland.. was blazed as fucc tha whole time too. it ended a lil' after 1... lynch was in tha middle of performin' n they just shut all tha music n mics off.. shit was weak. concert was coo tho

C

C bLuNtS 024

yea i remember that... it happened right in front of me n shit. i was just waitin for someone to run into me so i could start kiccin some ass but it neva happened.. crazy shit. so did u fucc homie up or what?

Apr 25, 2002
yea same shit we was doin... waitin for fools to run into us n then just bomb on em. First fight it was like 2 cats talkin shit and bumpin into one of my homies so he started swingin at them and we all just stomped em, then the 2nd fight we did the same thing but the security caught on and kicked me and one of my boys out.

C

C bLuNtS 024

thats shitty u got caught tha second time.. i got caught by security when me n my boys were sparkin a blunt.. fuccers just crept outta nowhere n tapped my shoulder n shit. they took tha blunt out my hand n looked at it with a flashlight then smelled it n shit.. but they just gave it bacc to me so we finished smokin that bitch.. nuthin happened at all

Apr 25, 2002
Man that shit ain't nothin 2 brag about. It's cuz of y'all that concerts get shut down. I was there why would y'all spend $30.00 to go to a concert and start a fight. Don't u feel stupid u did'nt even get 2 see lynch and all them. Next time keep that shit on the street