scrap free citys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2003
HOW BOUT NORTHERN CITYS/AREAS WHERE THERE ARE NO NORTHERNERS...

ANYWHERE HUMBOLDT COUNTY (BUT HELLA SURENOS THERE)

REDDING (BUT HAS CRIPS, BLOODS AND SUR)

ANYWHERE NORTH OF REDDING HAS ONLY SURENOS UP TILL SALEM OREGON

MOST OF NAPA VALLEY (LOTS OF SURS IN CALISTOGA)

ANYWHERE LAKE TAHOE (ONLY SURENOS ALL BLUED UP)

SUSANVILLE (SURENOS ONLY)

SEASIDE CALI (ALMOST NO NORTENOS ANYMORE JUST CARLOADS OF SURENOS ALL OVER)

Apr 27, 2004
out here in hayward i've never seen any scraps sportin their shit on the street. they stick to kickin it at a very select few places and don't leave their apartment complexes unless they tuck in their colors. and they never get too comfortable because if word gets out they been kickin it outside every day they wind up gettin shot. haha.

Jan 21, 2004
NEVER BEEN ANY OFFICIAL SCRAP SETTS HERE IN VACAVILLE....THERE HAVE BEEN WANNA BE'S THOUGH OR CATS THAT CAME FROM OTHER TOWNS AND TRIED TO REP IT BUT ONLY REAL SETTS IN VAC ARE CRIPS AND NORTENOS ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE WANNA BE CRIP/WHITE BOYS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO KICC IT WIT SCRAPS AND OR TRY TO CLAIM SUR X3.....BUT NO REAL SETTS JUS DUMB ASS INDIVIDUALS......

May 19, 2004
mizz toker420 said:
i just wanna say Whats up with Napa........how tha fucc surrats take over a City in NORTHERN KALI ...im always trippin off that crazy shit

yea, thats wut ive been tryin 2 figuire out, a friend of mine that dont bang went 2 the flea market there n like 2 groups of scraps were tryin2 trip off his red ben davis shirt . but i guess there r norteños there at least thats wut ppl tell me in speedyloc.com , theres just more scraps tahn them there , n Calistoga, fuck Cali , whenever im there im wearin red n theres fools in dickies n shit everywhere at night on corners but theyve never said shit 2 me .

Feb 12, 2004
MANE WHEN I SAID MY CITY WAS SCRAPA FREE I SERIOUSLY MEANT SCRAPA FREE. THERE DEFIANTELY AINT NO SETS AND ITS A RARITY TO SEE SOMEONE EVEN RESEMBLING A SCRAP WALKING DOWN THE STREET. WHEN I SPEAK ON MY TOWN I MEAN THE WHOLE TOWN NOT JUST A BLOCK. SO SCRAPA FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.