SAYING "GOD DAMN" ON NATIONAL TV ISNT UNSPORTSMAN LIKE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SINCE PEELERS ELBOW THAT HE THREW WAS "UNSPORTSMAN LIKE" AND SO WAS MILLER'S "OBSCENE GESTURE" AFTER BEING EJECTED GAME 5, WOULDN'T GARNETT SAYING GOD DAMN ON NATIONAL TV BE UNSPORTSMAN LIKE TOO OR IS IT COO SINCE HES THE MVP? HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST, ENEWAY YOU CAN THANK THE OFFICIALS FOR MINNESOTA WINNING THE SERIES. REAL SHIT.

Oct 12, 2003
YOUNG VILLAIN said:
SINCE PEELERS ELBOW THAT HE THREW WAS "UNSPORTSMAN LIKE" AND SO WAS MILLER'S "OBSCENE GESTURE" AFTER BEING EJECTED GAME 5, WOULDN'T GARNETT SAYING GOD DAMN ON NATIONAL TV BE UNSPORTSMAN LIKE TOO OR IS IT COO SINCE HES THE MVP? HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST, ENEWAY YOU CAN THANK THE OFFICIALS FOR MINNESOTA WINNING THE SERIES. REAL SHIT.
Saying "Goddamn" isnt necessarialy(sp?) professional, but it aint nothin big enough to get an ejection for. But as for the officials goes, i watched all the games in the series, and the reason Sac lost was because of not executing. Look at all the missed free throws, lay ups, etc., etc.

Feb 10, 2003
fuck all yall
kings did the best they could with only 6 fools that could play playoff basketball.
hopefully they will re tool their lineup but as for this year, they played their hearts out, tried their best but were eventually lost beacause of their lack of talent.
to me the kings future can still be a championship if they can get some better ballplayers to come off the bench