RuffRyders Vol 4 ft. Jin CD COVER (i was bored)need feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
that shit is hard !! it's way harder than what they used for RR III !! that shit was canned !! yeah mess witt Jin a lil, he's a little out of place. i would make the font bigger on the bottom and mess wit it a lil more. but i like the composition of the whole piece. good job ice.....

May 16, 2002
ComputerNerd said:
that shit is hard !! it's way harder than what they used for RR III !! that shit was canned !! yeah mess witt Jin a lil, he's a little out of place. i would make the font bigger on the bottom and mess wit it a lil more. but i like the composition of the whole piece. good job ice.....
wow thx coming from such a great Graphic Artist like you it
means alot.....thx for all the feedback yo exspect more stuff
from me soon very soon

..keep feedback comin

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
it's all good ice man !! thanks for the kind words......they are much appriciated.........i'm just on the comp everyday trying different shit, and learning new things, ya know ? that's the only way i know how to get better, and i have a long way to go. i'll be lookin out for your new shit boyeee......keep up the good werk....

peace,

evan

Apr 26, 2002
to me it looks like Jin's body stops at his shoulders....is it me or do i see the shit behind him? other than that it looks real cool folks,i'm diggin.peace

Playa-T