RETURN OF THE LIVING VETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2004
I was lookin on samgoody.com and u can reserve a copy of Return of the Living Vets, and says the release date is 9/28/04
also u can reserve a copy of Venomous "Machete Mouth Massacre" releases 9/7/04

May 15, 2002
seriously. most poeple think drf is got worst, after they left dogday. but me personally I think they improved. slot after leaving dogdayI think .their new cd is going to be one of their best.

Apr 7, 2004
MidWestHomie said:
seriously. most poeple think drf is got worst, after they left dogday. but me personally I think they improved. slot after leaving dogdayI think .their new cd is going to be one of their best.
they have hella improved homie, sense they left doggay they are the best up in northern cali no doubt, they cant be faded, listen to lryrics they are so true, this cd is going to be a true darkroom classic, probally the best cd out by the 2004

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^^yup...u cant go spendin hard earned money like its nothing ...at least i cant....i would rather wait to hear it online or get sum reviews and then decide if its werth it...i fuck goin and copping it jus cuz its a new release from sum1.....doesnt mean its dope....but hey time will tell!

K

KAH

^^^^tha only thing i havent felt of the new shit they have dropped is big dru. Other then that im not disappointed

K

KAH

^^^^^my bad he hasnt dropped anything im ment on da hooks thats tha only person i aint feelin

Apr 7, 2004
wat you talking bout that K.I.D and Oso cd is like one of the hardest cd ever made by darkroom, i say its one of the top ten best, eneways big dru is tight when he spits a hook i like his shit, i got hella females hook on darkroom cause off him and that song by oso sir Dyno and big dru on Nasty Latinz Cds Show Us Love is hard

Feb 24, 2004
man that song on Nasty Latins by Dyno, Big Drug, Oso, i really didnt like it, it fucking sounded like the 50 cent song called P.I.M.P., the cd is tight but i just didnt like that song