Question for Gangsta Reese

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
why is everytime I hear you freestyle (Doin Dirt, Siccness BBQ) you freestylin tha same shit over and over (cutlass stolen / hit your block so hard etc) Did you think noone would notice?

Apr 25, 2002
When someone walks up to me and ask me to freestyle or rap, I say that same shit. Why? Cause niccas out here be bitin on shit. It's been times when I have or I have seen homies do some new shit then someone that happened to be in ear shot or in the crowd go lay the track down with something similiar to what you said, if not the EXACT rap/idea (aint nobody gonna Master P me). I aint going out like that. So I give them that, period.

I dont walk around rappin all day everyday, I dont base my whole existence on this rap shit. You talk to some cats, and that seems to be what they all about. I'll do new things and say new shit as new albums come out so that I will have it recorded on track and out in the store.

If a muthafucca want to hear me rap we can kick a session, some cats be walkin up and be damn near demanding you to rap. Like you there to just entertain them. Fuck that. So I hoped I answered your question, when you use your influence to stop fools from bitin lyrics, styles, and whatever else THEN I will come off the dome, until then you get rap No# 317. All day, everyday. Aint no covers pulled this way. :D

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
more and more people are startin 2 ask me that...I have'nt even dropped a album yet and people are coming up 2 me askin that shit...but I just fuck with them...I say...ok...watch....then I go into the back and grap a whopper wrapper and fold the wrapper -lol ....then i give them a moonshine flyer and say look 4 my shit in about a year..... (4 those who don't know...I work at Burger King)