Puff Daddys website hacked by Suge Knight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
I disagree mark. You refer to John Gotti a lot and if anyone reminds me of Gotti in the rap game its Suge. He is smart, powerful, and always gets his way. Not defending him in any way, but he is counting his money to.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I see no similarities bewteen Gotti and Suge except for the fact that they both wore pinkie rings

And I would like nothing more than to see Suge get richer...All I'm sayin is that the LAST thing on Puffs mind right now is Suge....That cat is still talking about shit that happened 7 YEARS AGO! The whole East/West thing was gay to begin with and it's dead now

Feb 25, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
I see no similarities bewteen Gotti and Suge except for the fact that they both wore pinkie rings

And I would like nothing more than to see Suge get richer...All I'm sayin is that the LAST thing on Puffs mind right now is Suge....That cat is still talking about shit that happened 7 YEARS AGO! The whole East/West thing was gay to begin with and it's dead now

Feb 12, 2003
suge is weak and so is puffy but puffy dont have problems with his record label ive always been a suge hater i think he was behind the death of tupac and puffy i just dont like.

Apr 25, 2002
i really fucken doubt suge even payed anyone to do that shit. did you all read the bottom where he says the next site he's goin' to deface is britneyspears.com. c'mon now. that's just some punk ass kid with too much time on his hands. if anything, Suge would be fucken with Daz's site or someshit.

:dead: