Print and CD Duplication Deal$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Now offering even better deals for the starving musicians.

Qty: 1000 Fully Packaged CD's
Full Color 4 Panel Printed Insert/Backliner
W/ Free Barcode
$1250.00

Qty: 1000 CD's in Full Color Printed Sleeve
W/ Free Barcode
$950.00

Qty: 300 11" x 17" posters for $100.00 with CD order.

Please contact me via email @ [email protected] for extended quotes and questions.

Got more then one project? We can work a even better deal.

Professional Quality

www.mediuscorp.com

Phantom, here you have some prices for larger quantities for Fully Packaged CD's.

Qty: 2k $1.00ea
Qty: 3k $0.95ea
Qty: 4k $0.85ea
Qty: 5k $0.80ea

Email me with any questions..

Like I said above, it you bring more then 1 project in at a time we can definitly work out a better deal.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i brought your company 4 projects... and the pricing was so-so.... 1k for $1150 but the quality of the print was horrible... my barcodes can't even be scanned. Nobody made it right either. I wouldn't recommend these cats at this point.

This is terrible to read.

We are usually highly recommended for our print quality alone. This issue of your barcodes sounds quite interesting.

Were your barcodes already embedded in the artwork? I have yet to have complaints of Barcode scannabiliy.

Phantom if you have art files that you would like to have proofed to ensure our quality, please email me and I can make that happen for you.

Also I can mail you out our company literature to ensure you we have A+ quality.