Prezi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
The sco don't have sides just districts. Yeah dat nigga from hunters point. He live there and be out there all day. Song is dope but what make it dope and blew it up is the hook and that nigga on the hook got zero credit.
for real? he don't be getting up on stage with them? That's weak as fuck...anyone could've rapped, but the hook is def what made it take off. It's not my cup of tea, but like I said I seen hella people signging along at shows. Maybe it's just because it's an easy one to learn fast lol

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
for real? he don't be getting up on stage with them? That's weak as fuck...anyone could've rapped, but the hook is def what made it take off. It's not my cup of tea, but like I said I seen hella people signging along at shows. Maybe it's just because it's an easy one to learn fast lol
Nope they never bring him on stage or anything. I saw a video once on Instagram of the dude singing and that was all they ever showed. It was a story video too so it was gone the next day. Prezi alone is just ok as a rapper. The dude singing is the real talent. This dude prezi is gonna be a one hit wonder if he don't make more songs with dude.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Nope they never bring him on stage or anything. I saw a video once on Instagram of the dude singing and that was all they ever showed. It was a story video too so it was gone the next day. Prezi alone is just ok as a rapper. The dude singing is the real talent. This dude prezi is gonna be a one hit wonder if he don't make more songs with dude.
man that's kinda lame. I know HP ain't for play, so it might be a situation where dude doesn't feel confident or safe enough to bring it up. Total speculation on my part just based on what i'm reading here.