Pokemon V.S. Digimon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
while the siccness was down i spent time researchin these two creatures

now lets compare

Digimon are computer programing gone bad
pokemon are animals

now i think the digimon are alot cooler.
1) they can digivolve whenever they want and return to their smaller forms for light-weight traveling

now the pokemon "evolve" where when they get to their big states they are huge forever, but they have a transportation device called the poke'ball that they somehow can fit inside
(the logic of this remains a mystery to many people)

now i'd like to get an educated debate going on here, so everybody post your arguments and lets see where this will lead

~209~

Apr 25, 2002
killahoe415 said:
while the siccness was down i spent time researchin these two creatures

now lets compare

Digimon are computer programing gone bad
pokemon are animals

now i think the digimon are alot cooler.
1) they can digivolve whenever they want and return to their smaller forms for light-weight traveling

now the pokemon "evolve" where when they get to their big states they are huge forever, but they have a transportation device called the poke'ball that they somehow can fit inside
(the logic of this remains a mystery to many people)

now i'd like to get an educated debate going on here, so everybody post your arguments and lets see where this will lead

~209~
real talk

-OD-

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Pokemon is way tighter....Pikachu is a fuckin G.....piiiiikaaaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! and then he shoots out that lightening shit....lmao.....:D