Playboy, can we get some news up in here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Next up is Soldado Lil 40 Oz (RIP) his album will be the first on our latin label Soldado Records. We are finishing songs daily for this one, expect a Late Feruary release. Title to be announced

After that will be a new Doomsday album, look for that in Late March, title to be announced.

After that will be Soldado Mr. Joke Dog, CrookCilla and Doomsday Solos.

May 16, 2002
I been waitn on a Eklypss solo longer than a lynch solo... His shit makes the hair on my neck stand up. Gotta love the shit...

Sep 24, 2002
phil said:
where the fuck is a eklypps solo or a fuckin doomsday cd
WORD, fuck

it was like a year ago i heard, Eklypss - RePossessed solo LP

and i been waiting and waiting, and when i heard of the plague i hoped it was a doomsday album, but it was just a comp ( but a great comp for sure)

oh and, while im here, i foundsomeone sharing some doomsday mp3s, and they had one i never heard of

Doomsday Productions - Ride Wit Us

its off the mafuckin hook, it says its off an album called 'heated' but... whos it by, when did it drop, why cant i find heated anywhere, why does noone know

and why dont you cats drop instrumentals, yall got some of the wickedest, mellow, melodic, and grimiest beats i ever heard

how soon til we get the first taste of new doomsday or solos? a single in a few months or anything?