Pervelous P Camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2003
i seen the cd at the store and i laughed cuzz these guys look like some j-cats, so i didnt pick it up, but my boy (hes white) will grab anything with white boyz rappin. i heard it and i was hooked, these guys got some serious ass flows man, they rap alot better than alot of other people that are out know, the beats are sick too. THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW ME, DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! pick up the album, flows are 2 sick!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
chances are if you were white you'd look the same as we do on the cover when your "doing it big" or getting "hyphy" guess our color doesn't mesh as well with the clothes as you'd like. LOL nah really dog, thanks for the support.... be sure and check out our new music.. pz

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,i slept on this album for way too long,my boys were trying to diss that shit at first now i got them knocking it too,good shit,dope album..cant wait for that savage c
________
Sumo

Apr 25, 2002
Cane and SAV are too raw man. Two of the only cats off these boards that I'd ever give my money to. Sav... I'm steadily aniticipating your solo and await a collab album of just Cane and Sav.

Peace yall.