only chance of ricky williams coming back...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
is if he goes to the RAIDERS!!!! straight from the horses mouth...many people speculated thats where he would end up if he came back, but he said himself it's the only way...they all waitin in line to play for the silver and black...he prolly wants to get a medical marijuana recomendation in cali so he can fight the nfl with his case...ricky in oaksterdam....

K

KAH

YEA SO HE CAN GET DRUGS EASIER & IF HE GETS CAUGHT THA TEAM WONT PUNISH HIM, BUT THA NFL WILL RAIDERS R A BUNCH OF DRUGIES

Apr 25, 2002
there is a whole article about it in the new sports illustrated direct from one of the main writers for the magazine who does reports for the miami dophins, on top of that he said it himself and he also stated in an interview that the Raiders are the type of team that give second chances, his sister lives in oakland and he wants to be closer to her...just face the facts...they all eventually want to become Raiders

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
if the NFL lets this bullshit happen....eveyone will start doing it to get out of a city....they are contracted with...

this is some serious bullshit...if it happens..

with that said..

FUCK THE RAIDERS.....its all about the CHIEEEFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSS

Aug 26, 2002
smitdaddy said:
Gayest statement ever. :confused:
To you that may be true, but who the FUCK says they want to be a 49er or a Chief or a Dolphin or any other team in the league...most motha fuckas be like i want out of the 49ers (T.O.) next person on thier way out is Peterson...guaranteed.

Aug 26, 2002
JLMACN said:
if the NFL lets this bullshit happen....eveyone will start doing it to get out of a city....they are contracted with...

this is some serious bullshit...if it happens..

with that said..

FUCK THE RAIDERS.....its all about the CHIEEEFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSS

Kind of already started with T.O. bitch ass crying about who he wants to play for, and Eli Manning demanding who he wants to play for...kinda fucked up how dirty they did Barry when he at least wanted to play for a contender...

Jan 4, 2003
yup just heard about this yesterday..He wants to come back as a raider..GET HIM! We already got that bad boy image..He would be a perfect fit

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
too bad the dolphins own him...and i doubt they would do him a favor and trade or release him seeing as how bad he fucked them....

K

KAH

^^^^^^^im not a raider fan but the dolphins would trade him so they can get sumthin in return they dont jus want 2 let him go free in 2 years & not get anything

May 4, 2002
smitdaddy said:
How did I know the Raiders fans were going to start claiming Ricky as soon as that shit went down?
My bad. Ricky actually said that Northern California would be more tolerant of his lifestyle? All I can say is lol at this whole damn thing.

May 9, 2002
WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ON THE RAIDERS SO MUCH?IS IT CUZ ALL YOU FAGGOTS GET PUNKED AND BULLIED BY THE RAIDER NATION SO YOU TAKE OUT YOUR AGGRESSION ON THE NET.OAKTOWN BITCHES!!!!!!

May 8, 2002
BOSS925 said:
WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ON THE RAIDERS SO MUCH?IS IT CUZ ALL YOU FAGGOTS GET PUNKED AND BULLIED BY THE RAIDER NATION SO YOU TAKE OUT YOUR AGGRESSION ON THE NET.OAKTOWN BITCHES!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA...I cant even walk outside anymore the haider nation might get me!!!!!! And what's even funnier is now it's "The Net" lmao!!!