Official Release Date for Pervelous P Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
APRIL 29TH 2003 PERVELOUS P CAMP will be released. Make sure you contact me for special pre-orders which will include bonus cds and other prizes b4 the official release date. Please spread the word as this is easily my finest work. Order info e-mail [email protected] for directions on what payment types are ccepted. For snippets go to www.pervelouspent.com
here is the tracklisting. All tracks produced by DAVEY D. Nocturnal Hustlers, Jonny T, and Mista Cane are....
Pervelous P. Camp
01. John Wapes (Intro)
02. P. Camp
03. When It Rains It Pours
04. These Days
05. Go Figure
06. I Can't Call It (Jonny T Solo)
07. Strap In (Savage C Solo)
08. Day One (Cane solo *Jonny T on the hook)
09. Mic Check (KD Solo)
10. Untouchable
11. No Matter What
12. Smokin Reefer (feat. Devin The Dude)
13. All About Me
14. Down
15. Keep It Pervelous
16. The Countdown
17. Gift To Be The Illest

Stop trippin on how certain individuals look and peep the music.

Also on MAY1ST mixtape volume 3 featuring : arsen, mista cane, sean-t, killa keise, nocturnal hustlers, ffsc, jonny t, nbd, ready reg, yb, g.a.s., young cap, lyric, sydal, cuddie cut, john dirt, m16, tth, rodzilla, baller b, v-boy, game insane, and many more....

Apr 25, 2002
Much props to all of you. I cant wait to get back to the states and snag it. I checked out some of the snippets from northern-ridaz.com and I gotta say first off the bat...

To you Cane-- Man doggy, its been a damn while since I heard your flow. I was still going off your first first under cd-r release. I was REALLY feelin your content and original style. What a ways you have come. Keep making it happen.

To the SAV ONE- Hey brotha! How you doin dog? I peeped your track with the jacked Primo beat and DAMN! That was siiiiiick. I'll be back mid-may and holler at you. Stay cool and say whad up to KEN-DO.

PEACE