NUTZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
How come did'nt post anything bout that concert you Juvenile & B.G did last week at the Roseland. I did'nt even no bout it till the last minute or i would have gone. You should post the events you are doin cuz alot of folks might know. Keep up the Good Hustle!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I had been out in the streets promoting the concert, and making sure everything was in order. Sorry about that pimpin. I will make sure that from now on, I will post any and all shows. You can also check my site, and get all of the events off of there. The site address is JusFamilyRecords.com.

Jul 6, 2002
Good lookin out out on the fast response. I feeel ya, Theres probably ALOT of time and work in settin up a show.. I bet that show was crackin!!!! Is Andre Nickatina doin a show at the Roseland on Oct.5? Someon posted it on RapTalk.net

Jul 6, 2002
Yeah I was there at the last show. Shit was off the fuckin hook!!!! Is it jus him and B-legit performin. Shit, Hope you & The Jus Fam are gonna be Rockin tha stage that night!!!!

By the way, Is JD still around? He had some spitts,you got any of them Playervision singles layin around?(Paved the way for N.W Hip Hop)

Aug 18, 2002
Nutz ripped me some copies last month.........songs still give me that same feelin they did in '94.

40 oz, I agree with you about J.Dee, maybe he'll put his name back in the game.......you never know.