New Request

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
can you put up that ballin ass Dame- Get rich quick schemes? or that Hollow Thug status & that Double O smebb "I build Machines"?

@raided831 do you know if that Smuggla album ever dropped? I been lookin for it for hella long? if it dropped is there a chance you gonna put it up?

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
None of the three albums are all that good really, but if we get some more requests I can see about putting them up. I don't have the Ballin A$$ Dame album though. I've got the Hollow and the Double O Smebb CDs, but no dice on the Dame album.

Late!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Blutarski said:
None of the three albums are all that good really, but if we get some more requests I can see about putting them up. I don't have the Ballin A$$ Dame album though. I've got the Hollow and the Double O Smebb CDs, but no dice on the Dame album.

Late!
I second that Hollow Tip - Thug Status if you can put it up. Thanks.

Aug 16, 2002
Damn yall gonna throw up all them Raided and DE albums but I cant get that Double O Smebb up???? He's gettin ready to drop a new album, and puttin up his audio would give sleepers a sample of what he's bringin to tha table, if yall could do that it would be appreciated mayne! I just really wanna Knocc that song "Take My Shine" from "Thug Status" cause I cant find that shit nowere! anyway let me know folks!

* Good Lookin Xraidedloc831 I will continue to wait on this album I know its gonna slap! his lineup is most of my favorite rappers!