New JT Cd....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
gman21albumlist.homestead.com
anybody got this yet...its called like "project poetry" or something like that...i saw it used but passed on it cause most of all the newer glp albums are all recycled songs,and i saw it was a double discs cd,and the second disc had recycled songs,but i was curious about the first disc...so if anybody who got it please let me know how the cd is,and i also saw a couple tracks that said freestyles,are those the same freestyles from Jt "puttin on map" cd...???

any info on this cd would help...thanks

Feb 19, 2003
Yup, PROJECT POETRY is dope. The OG single CD version, which I BELIEVE was only available locally in Cali, came out around April last year (I got it by mail from FRISCO STREET SHOW). It sounds like the version that you got is the reissue from last fall on which PROJECT POETRY is the first CD and the second CD is a reissue of HUSTLE RELENTLESS (the first version of which came out in '02).

As far as I know, the tracks marked "Freestyle" (both the one on PROJECT POETRY and the one on HUSTLE RELENTLESS as well) are both new songs.

PEACE!