Esham

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
From what I heard from a couple ppl & a few personal reviews its a solid album better than his last one... someone already leaked a few tracks on yt!! I just got my shipping notification & should arrive in the next few days but u can order a copy of the deluxe edition containing 24 tracks @ ACIDRAP.COM cuz the digital reelease will only contain 12.. Plus they just put out new merch for the summa... Check it out...

Dec 25, 2003
My Dichotomy review: Just gave Dichotomy a full listen... Its turned out to be another solid dope preject with 24 exclusive tracks of different sorts of flavors... A couple of personal highlights I dug the most to the point that he brought back the experimental era of Sacrifiial Lambz/Suspended Animation which they took me back to that period of time... One thing I always liked about E & Natas is that they tend to save the best song for last & I always thought that was one of their secret tactics; end the album greatly... Doustillbelieve which was a great ending with an underlying message to the rap game... All that I reviewed I'll gave this one an 8/10........ Big thanks to the great E once again for putting together another forthcoming effort after a short haitus.... Hope this helps... Its worth checkin out guys even Mastamind delivered his part with the raw dopeness...