NATURAL BORN DANKSTAS- "COLLECTORS ITEM" TRACKLISTING!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
NATURAL BORN DANKSTAS- "COLLECTORS ITEM" TRACKLISTING!!!

COLLECTORS ITEM TRACKLISTING:

1. Represent The Bay
2. Fuck Somebody feat. PSD & Mr. Droop
3. Birth Control
4. Slidin Thru
5. Slappem Wit The Bankroll
6. Explicit Nature
7. Stay Out My Face
8. Smashin feat Stizon Skrilla aka Sosa
9. Gafflin
10. There Aint No Match feat. Mac & AK
11. Touchin Every Angle feat. A-Wax & Mo Love
12. Permanant Facelifts feat. Marsh Nut
13. Everybody Blaze
14. Me & Ms MaryJane
15. Doin it Big feat. Sir Moj
16. Crap Tables feat. Rux
17. Talkin Bad

We Networkin wit hella cats so there may be one or two changes wit a surprise feature...Stay TUNED.....BURN BIG!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
PSD is from Vallejo and is one of the most under rated rap artist in the BAY..period..

MAK & AK are Bay pioneers reppin EPA and the BAY..

A-Wax is a cat from Pittsburg about to blow up real big...He folks too...

Mr. Droop is from the group Encin...He got flows and can sing like a muthafucka..You can find him on Mr. Kee new album and on other Black and Brown releases...

Stizon Skrilla is a Oakland Boss..He workin on his album and from what I heard so far, its HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.....he is family...We roll and boss up...

Rux aka Ready B Dazzle is one of our producers, and he is in our unit, he part of the fam....He also is a sick ass solo artist and part of the High Powered group Untamed Nillas..He from Vallejo, look for him on the new 707 Compilation that Dru is bringin out...

Mo Love is the #1 Platinum Bound Producer and is the youngest in the camp, his talented is unlimited...Rap Beats, R&B beats, Jazz, whatever!!! He also got vocals, you can catch him singin on the NBD album....

Check The Platinum Bound Heavy Wieghts Forum.. to see who Sir Moj is..

Marsh Nut is another heated Platinum Artist reppin EPA... He a straight savage on the mic... He on the first album and will be on the track Permanant Face Lifts...

Tweedy is a R&B singer and is part of the Platinum Bound camp, she got lungs...She don't bullshit when she in the soundbooth...Watch for her singin a few hooks on the new album...We gone get workin on her album real soon...