My Review Of Prime Minister - No Compromise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Here it is. I was really feeling this one, cop it if you don't have it already. One other thing: for some reason my tracklisting was fucked up. The order is all wacked out. Don't know if it's my CD or all of them are like that.

Track Listing:
1) "Skit"
2) "Power Paper and Politics" ft. Be Gee
3) "Play for High Stakes"
4) "Another Day" ft. Clicka, Moe The Hustler, Dre Mack
5) "Little Gangsta" (skit)
6) "Gangsta's Make the World Go Round" ft. Black C
7) "Money Weed Greed"
8) "No Compromise" ft. Hit Man
9) "Choices"
10)"Life"
11)"Fresh Out?" (skit)
12)"Back to '89"
13)"Attack Formation" ft. Simon
14)"Malitia Anthem" ft. Black C, Hit Man, Moe The Hustler, Toe The Tagger, Alias, Simon
15)"Get Money" (skit)
16)"Money Talks"
17)"Malitia Music"
18)"It's Nothing" ft. Military Minded
19)"Confused"
20)"Papa"

1)-The intro. Same talking, ends with some gunshots.

2)-A good track to start the album off with. Some sicc production on this one and some coo flows by Prime Minister and Be Gee. I'm feeling this one. Same track from Sac Kingz. Sicc overall.

3)-The first solo track is heated. The production is tight and Prime
Minister rips up the mic. A good pace and everything seems to fit together pefectly. The beat gets your head moving and Prime Minister doesn't stop the flow. Sicc overall.

4)-More clean production on this one. The flows are tight and the hook is sicc. All four rappers have good verses, but I wanted to hear more of Minister on this track. It's still a clean track. I'm feeling it.

5)-Skit. They drive by two little kids fighting and then the kid talks like he's some tough shit. Little kid leads into the next track.

6)-A medium paced track with a knoccin beat. Minister starts it off with a nice little verse. Black C is on the hook which is pretty tight. I'm feeling this track overall, some clean production and flows by Minister.

7)-The second solo track is coo. The beat gets your head into it and Minister has another good flow. The hook is clean and has a good flow to it. Some more good shit overall. I'm feeling this whole album so far.

8)-The title track has more of that sweet production to it with those great R.B.L. flows. Hit Man starts the track off with a coo flow. Then Minister comes with his verse. He has some more clean lyrics and rips up the mic. I'm feeling this track to the fullest. The hook is alright, but still clean. Tight overall.

9)-I like the production, but the beat doesn't come off real hard to me. Despite that Minister still rips up the mic. There's nothing special about this track, just some good lyrics and some good production. A good track overall.

10)-A nice slow paced beat to this track. Still gets your head moving though. Track has a lot of heart to it. Minister has a good flow, his lyrics are all about how hard life is and what it's brought to Prime Minister. Good overall.

11)-Skit. Some phone calls about money.

12)-This track is knoccin. The flow of the track is perfect and Minister have some clean flows. The hook isn't that great, but the rest of the track more than makes up for it. I'm feeling this track. Sicc overall.

13)-It has a good bass line, but I'm not really feeling this track that much. I don't think it's really bad, just that other tracks are so much better.

14)-There are a lot of people on this one. The beat isn't that great to me and I think that there were too many people on this track. I understand it's an anthem, but still. I'm not really feeling this track too much.

15)-My tracklisting must be fucked up cause this one is "Attach Formation" and not the skit. It's a coo track, but now I'm confused on the whole album???

16)-This is the skit. Short and simple.

17)-This track is coo. I'm still confused on what is what. A coo beat and Prime Minister has a good flow. A good track overall.

18)-This is the Militia Anthem not track 14. I'm so confused now I don't know what track which is. LOL! In any cause this track is pretty good. There are a lot of people on it though and it draws away from Minister. Hit Man and Black C have nice verses though. A good track overall.

19)-This is finally the correct track. I'm feeling the beat and production. Minister has a good flow and rips up the mic. Everything fits together well. I'm feeling it.

20)-A shout out to Minister's father. A very good track with a lot of heart. I'm feeling the production and background instruments. A clean track overall. A good way to end the album.

Overall this album is sicc!! The track listing is fucked up and that is a little confusing, but if you can figure out which track is which it's alright. Minister shows that he can put out a good solo with the support of R.B.L. I'm feeling this album to the fullest. Get it if you don't got it.

The cover art is at my site: http://2siccreviews.cjb.net

Late!