My muthafuccen nigga....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up wit' it Rocc? Glad to see you gotta board homey. I'll help you answer some of your questions if you want homey that people might ask you when you're out of town or somethin'. I'ma hit you later today about that song. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Now we need a Bomb Leery forum!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
LIL C.S. said:
LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Now we need a Bomb Leery forum! [/B]

FOR SURE THE BOMB LEERY BOARD MUST GO UP!BUT UNTIL ECAY FEELS HE HAS THE TIME TO DEDICATE TO THE BOARD HE WON'T HAVE IT PUT UP BUT IN THE MEAN TIME IF THERE ARE ANY ?'S FOR ECAY ON HERE THEY WILL BE REPLIED TO ...THIS IS HIS HOME AS WELL AS THE GHETTO WORLD FORUM

@C.S FO SHO HELP YOUR NIGGA OUT ON THE BOARD ....AND HIT MY PHONE SO WE CAN CHOP ABOUT THAT MY NIGGA

Jul 10, 2002
Fa sho this is my home. When there's a need for me to devote more time to cooresponding with supporters I'mma get @ Vamps about the BLE board. But between Ghetto World & Money Hungry, the few supporters that wanna holla got more then enough access. Much love to Vamps & the siccness for makin our voices that much louder. Holla if you need me. In 3.2