Mr. Doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
I see some pictures where he looks black or mix, I see some pictures where he looks white, sometimes he looks mexican, and sometimes he looks puerto rican. Not that it matters, but what the fuck is he?

Sep 15, 2002
Cuz I don't go on any other forum. Unlike some folx on here, I got better things to do with my time then just moving from forum to forum. Why waste my time keeping trak of other questions left on other forums, when chances are the same muthafuckas listening to CinSity listen to Mr.Doctor.And I really don't care if it gets some people butt hurt that I ask questions about someone else other that CinSity, I got my answer anyways.

May 15, 2002
Krule T said:
I see some pictures where he looks black or mix, I see some pictures where he looks white, sometimes he looks mexican, and sometimes he looks puerto rican. Not that it matters, but what the fuck is he?
I was wondering that too. He looks 100% white in a picture I saw of him in a Murder Dog a while back. I guess he's like Master P's car: he changes color at different angles.
45Yr Old Virgin said:
he's MIXED, black and white
That's good to know.

Sep 15, 2002
Fo real. On one of his cd's he looked white. On a recent Murder Dog he looked Mexican, on another cd he looked black or mix, and on another magazine I thought he looked Puerto Rican.

E

Epidemic

RedStorm said:
I was wondering that too. He looks 100% white in a picture I saw of him in a Murder Dog a while back. I guess he's like Master P's car: he changes color at different angles.
That's good to know.
Hahahahahah that was cool shit. I always thought he was Black and white.

Epidemic

Sep 15, 2002
Blacks don't snitch? You ignorant cuz. I know sum muhfuccaz that be snitchin, and are black. Whats that mean? Shit. Just mean ain't no race perfect or nothin, we all humans, and shit.