Mid "W" tops the Independent music list...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Once upon a time it was the East, then the West got in that ass, a few years later the South came out bangin, now the midwest has taken a stand to put the dagger in all regions. History repeats itself every 5 years, and I'm glad that the Midwest is doing big things, when I was on tour wit Young Meek, we hitup Kansas City Kansas, and had a blast, we hitup some retail spots and 7th Heaven was off the chain, and they had a whole section of just Sac & Bayarea Rap, that's love. I'm feeling the mid-west like ah muthafucca. Any of you from the Mid-west looking for services, get at myself, Vamp or Curbie, IT'S NOTHING!!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
I know Sauve...its been hectic. I am giong to call ya real soon and we'll mae it happen. Until you get that cd go check out some snippets at www.70mile.com ....thanks for all your help though man.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@Cash_Midwestern, Get me their folks, me and Curbie are business partners now, and the company is getting bigger. Make it happen. Break Bread Enterprises can make it all happen for you folks. Heat Myser, like I said, It's Nothing folks, hit me when you get the time.

Suave,