Messy Marv- Disobayish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It's all about promotion and solid top notch distribution. We know a lot of rappers that come tight on the mic but if you don't have good distribution then you just wasting good music.

Feb 19, 2003
@Buckets--Yup. TURF POLITICS is worth your money either new or used. It's a little short, but in some ways that's cool--better to have eleven or twelve dope songs than, say, four dope songs, six mediocre and seven wack songs on a CD with seventeen!

All the songs on it are worth knowing, IMHO. Mess has charisma and could blow up if promoted right--he sounds like the kind of guy who'd be cool on interviews and whatnot...

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I just spoke with Mess about an hour ago, he's grinding, he'll have all his P.O.P. this week and we're out on the road putting in work. Mess played me the 50 diss song and it's hot, we was riding down Florin Road in Sac and I had to hear it like 5 times dog, real talk, it's hot!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2002
THATS SO WACK AND STUPID MESS IS DISSING 50, FOR ONE 50 WILL PROBABLY NEVER EVEN HEAR IT AND 2 WHOS MESSY MARV? SOME RAPPER THAT CANT EVEN FLOW WITH A BEAT UNLESS ITS SLOW,

MRSKRILLA I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SAME THING ALSO.

Aug 4, 2002
mobblyfe said:
quit hatin getoff 50s dick if u know your shit u wouldnt have to ask a dumb ass question like that mess always got somethin to offer u square ass punk
I'm not hatin', just stating my opinion. Secondly, I know my shit and know that Messy is tight. Third, I feel that NO ONE SHOULD DISS SOMEONE UNLESS THEY DISS YOU! What is niggas from the bay dissing someone from New York who didn't diss them for? That is called dickryding. Anyone who listens to 50's shit will know he never said anything about Mess, Yuk, Bo, Z-Ro, or any other random nigga that wants to diss him now.

Getcha E- thug on.

Jan 23, 2003
Actually he did dis someone in z-ros click but so whut he kept dissin ja rule and he dissed ashanti and she never said anythng bad about him now thats a bitch move right there now he can go against some real competition lets see how gangsta he is now and bout internet thuggin ima state my opinion in person or on the phone or internet so save that e tuggin shit for somebody else

Jan 20, 2003
quit hatin on messy u punk mothafuckaz. messy is still in the streets doin his thang. he's tired of these big rappers acting like they're still in the streets coming with this fake ass image. who gives a fuck if he disses 50. i'm glad he's doin this shit, the bay needs to stick to the bay instead of listening to this shit they play on 94.9 and 106 during the day. let the bay bubble. messy is tighter than any rapper that u r jockin believe that. mr. skrilla and playa 510, u don't shit.

messy can only rap to slow beats?? i guess u aint never bought a messy cd. how bout one of the bay anthems (pop yo colla) quit hatin bitch.

Apr 25, 2002
If you on here dissin Messy Marv, eat a dick. He is tight and if you know it then dont ask stupid ass questions. So what if he is dissin 50, Let the boy ride on him. Stay sucka free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2002
FINALLY, it was suppose to drop July 29th. But I don't understand why he made a diss song of 50? what did 50 do to him? Also I read JT's thread on raptalk and he posted an almost even sicker album cover than disobayish and it was another album! JT said it was suppose to drop this month or next on black wall street/ scalen ent.