me and my boys from Olympia....need ways to get there shit heard ..look inside..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Im in Olympia, WA is there anyway I can get me and my boys shit heard, we are really lookin to get some kind of deal but the hip-hop scene aint really poppin down here .....we grind and we grind hard man

mixtapes 2 mixtapes and sell them shits for $3 haha alot of people know who we are we got fans but we aint got connections

we just lookin for some ways to get some kinda deal, we lookin to get that paper and we are willin' to grind hard for it

I got 2 of the hottest in Olympia .....whats the hip hop scene down here really...they better then me I wont lie but I got some hot shit too

cuz i aint heard no one gettin big from Oly or Lacey

.....man holla @ me

heres a old soundclick of evoloution we stopped uploadin shit online after these: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/tyrantz360music.htm
note: 3rd dude on two words is ass and is not really down with us

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Shit sounds clean. The only thing i would suggest is, you sound like you're not attacking the mic. I know your flow is laid back, but there's still a way to attack the mic when you're laid back--sort of like how a Jadakiss or Buddens does.......ya dig?

You gotta hook a fellow Oly resident up with a mixtape...maybe we can trade or somethin?

May 16, 2002
Yeah thats not me, thats my boy Evoloution hes gonna re-record that, because he said he sounds kinda boring i was like, its like hes not hungry....but he agreed and its gonna be re-recorded...

uppin' on what the hiphop scene is in olympia,wa

Dec 1, 2003
<~~is originally from the 360-253 and is gettin radio play in the Bay Area, Canada, and Reno. I have a network that reaches coast to coast and have worked with some the hottest independents nationwide. We're doin shows all over San Jose and my folks are traveling with the Street Low Magazine tour. We are also gettin club spins in the Bay, Reno, Kansas City, St. Louis, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. If you guys got some fire and good production get at me on msn meesenger my contact info is [email protected] so get the msn messenger from msn.com and get at me or email at my aol address [email protected].

May 16, 2002
we currently about to drop a mixtape involving alot of talent in lacey... in the next month i guess ill keep yall posted when it drops

D'struction said:
www.listen2sp.com

hes perdy dope man fa sho.
^i got one of his flyers on the last day of schoo from my homie adrian, yeah he is dope......

and @ BIGGTRUB - ill get at you

Jun 2, 2004
Come On Now

Double-THEGOD said:
Anyone doin this rap shit out here need to get at me....... [email protected] im in lacey and aint no one in the town spittin harder then me right now
Cut the crap nigga! SP mashes on u all day! You know what time it is with him Ernie! I'm sure you will have something to say but take it up wit him if you so nice!

Oct 31, 2003
HE AINT SMASHIN SHIT WHEN U HEAR THE SONG I GOT FOR THIS NIGGA U WILL UNDERSTAND MOST HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT AND KNOW THAT ONCE THIS SHIT HITS THE STREETS HE IS DONE AND IM GONNA GIVE U A LIL BIT CHRIS

YEAH NIGGA U HOT AS HOT AS YOUR EX BITCH U KNOW THE 1 THAT SLIT HER WRIST THE SAME 1 THATS TOUCHED OVER A 100 DICKS KARMA MADE U SOUND LIKE A TRICK

NOW FEFE I DONT KNOW WHY U WANNA COME ON HERE TRYN TO AIR ME OUT LIKE U SOMEBODY IN THIS RAP SHIT NIGGA U KNOW WHO THE MONSTER IS WHEN IT CAME TO BLAZIN CATS I USED TO GIVE IT TO EVERYONE AT YOUR HOUSE NIGGA AND U KNOW IT SO DONT MAKE THIS A ME AND U SITUATION THIS THREAD HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT SP AND I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO HIM AND I TOLD HIM LIKE IM ABOUT TO TELL U THIS SHIT IS NOTHIN TO ME I CAN AIR EVERYONE OUT U INCLUDED AND IF YALL GET MAD O WELL I DIDNT START ANY OF THIS I DIDNT EVEN START WRITIN ABOUT THIS NIGA TILL HE CAME AT ME WIT THAT HOE CAKE SHIT ON I WISH SO CHRIS DO ME A FAVOR AND LEAVE THE RAP TALK TO NIGAS WHO DO THIS U ARE JUST CO-SIGNIN BECAUSE ROB IS YOUR BOY AT THE MOMENT I AINT EVER HAD ANY ISSUES WIT U SO PLZ DONT GO TRYN TO DOWN PLAY ME ON ROB BEHALF THAT SHIT IS CORNY AND U KNOW IT AND IF U KNEW THE REAL REASON WE WASNT COO U WOULD THINK DIFFERENT ABOUT MR SP