MC's to work with

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Lil C.S. here's a list of other tight rappers u should try to collab with for your next solo album:
Mitchy Slick
E-40
Luni Coleone

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah homey, most likely Mitchy will be on The Mobstaz album, especially since that's Baby Ant's cousin, and I've been knowin' the nigga since he was young. He's real folks. I might try to get Luni on there too. I don't know about 40 though, even though he's one of my favorites.

On my next solo album though I want Crooked I, maybe Nas. Straight lyricists. Those are not anywhere close to being for sure, but just an example as to me trying to get someone on my album that's not the norm, or anyone expects. 1

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

May 10, 2002
That would be TOO proper to get someone on there like Nas or Crooked I...even a beat from a cat like Quik would just be a surprise....I dig that idea, just hit em with something they don't expect. Plus those two aren't Hollywood so you don't lose fans by sellin out.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Lil C.S. when do you think you'll drop The Mobstaz c.d.? Is it gonna drop before or after the "In The Ghetto World: Faded & X-Rated" movie/documentary.

Holla back and let us know the dates.

May 27, 2002
THA RIPPA!!!!!

dang CS thats 3 votes for that guy.....people must like him....get at me in an email ill give you a verse just to get my name out there...credentials....ask Drawmuh, C-Lim, Beta, COS, Tall Cann and they are all feelin me

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
@Tha Rippa, hit me at [email protected] . I can't make no promises dog, cuz I got so many homies that's tight that I don't even have enough room for. If all them niggaz is feelin' you though, I'm sure you got heat though. Holla. One. LIL C.S.

@SMC, we're going to put out the movie/doc most likely before The Mobstaz album, but the doc is going to have a new song from The Mobstaz on there. I'm tryna' mash the doc out this year, and hopefully The Mobstaz the end of this year or early next. It could be sooner, or it could be later. When you're independent shit is hard, so I can't give no gaurantees on when shit will drop, but whenever Ghetto World drops anything it's going to be heat!!!

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I've been thinkin'. I want to a song with me, Crooked I and Killa Tay. That shit would be hard. Call it "The Best Flow On The West Coast", and we all go at it. Not battlin' just tryna' to out do each other. Of course I would be the underdog on that trac, and folks would expect them to outshine me, but I gaurantee I'll surprise niggaz and come with some lyrics and delivery like on "Lyrics", "Lil CS street history lesson", "Sic Wit' This" etc, or harder. Fuc it, I think I'm naming my next album "The Hardest". I'm on one!!

Me, Crooked and Nas would be hard too!

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 3, 2002
profiles.yahoo.com
Yo I've been thinkin, You should try to get shit cracin with the peeps you named but u should get some shit done with Spider Loc, that would be dope... I mean u worked with alot of the top dogs in the game u know i mean the ones that would be a dope collab.... theres not much left, maybe one with eminem LOL, nahy jus playin homie, but ras kass would be dope, and maybe kokane

Jul 3, 2002
profiles.yahoo.com
also if u wanna work with a dope lil group thats coming up, i don't know if u heard of them but they from escondido/san diego called "Kastlevania" one of thems a crip the other dude the producer eternals supposed to bang the other team from some lil park or some shit like that... but they got some tight joints and skills...

But the one homie from this crew that u should work with, if u do choose to holla at them is Feno... just peep this song right here

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1917/1917484.html

he wrote, produced, and mixed this song while he was in texas and it's on their new album...

Apr 25, 2002
SF
CS how much scrill you got to spend on features?

cuz Crooked I and Killa Tay would cost a hella lot of money

that would be hard as fuck tho

Apr 25, 2002
I know homey. If I couldn't get no hella love from them niggaz on some real nigga shit then it wouldn't go down. I mean Crooked I was once in my position. He was an upcomer that was known as being tight, but when he signed to Tha Row he started getting a lot of fame. If he was still indy people wouldn't even be trippin' off him like that. The only thing with him is that Suge probably ain't gon' let the nigga just get down with anybody, especially an indie artist. And I think Tay would work with a nigga. If he wouldn't then I would find somebody else.

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com