MAY 31, SHOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Aptos California
BATTLE OF THE BANDS
1st Round (3 acts performing that night)
APTOS CLUB/BAR

Moonshine Bandits performing.
2 Full Band Acts will be performing that night too!

Its gonna be a Big Party Yall!!!!!!
hella honeyz......

Bandits may be the only rap group that was selected
in the whole contest, so we will see how we are accepted....should be interesting-

Apr 25, 2002
Booza I've been telling you, you need to do a show up here in Seattle shit would be crazy. You know you got some love up here in the Northwest too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
u set it up.......and we will fly down there tomorrow.....no joke-
we will send you all the promos to promote it and all too......

soon as this album is complete and promo goods start getting printed, then we will concentrate on doing a shitload of shows in other states.......

all lovely

Apr 25, 2002
The Booza said:
u set it up.......and we will fly down there tomorrow.....no joke-
we will send you all the promos to promote it and all too......

soon as this album is complete and promo goods start getting printed, then we will concentrate on doing a shitload of shows in other states.......

all lovely
Well give me details on what I can do, Im more than willing to do whatever to get you up here for a show. I promote this shit and get a lot of people there, Im just not sure about costs and all that and exactly where it would be held at.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Talk 2 club managers..see if they will work with you on gettin a show going...Fuck it if you want help..i'm pretty sure I could do it from here...Just give me the word and i'll do my homework and give you contacts within a few days....you just gotta make the trips and calls 2 make it happen....hit me up [email protected]

-T.A.

Apr 26, 2002
I couldn't make it then, Aptos is kinda by Santa cruz Isn't it? That would be the Perfect Day to Go too. And yeah, I'm still 20, Wouldn't know who makes Fake Id's. Hey! You're good at art, Can you make 'em? LOL!