MALICE!!! Who's Heard this!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
malice posting< thanx for all the positive feedback, its good to know that my shits being heard...it gives me motivation to keep goin...much love to everyone out here doin it, by the way we got a show in sonoma tonight at the el verano inn....5 at the door good look

Feb 13, 2004
Malice is sick he put on good show at the El Verano Inn. A real good performance. I hollered at him at the bar and told him to keep it up keep rapping and he said thats what keeps him going the props by the rap fans. I never heard his stuff before that night but now I'm going to go cop his shit. And please people don't compare him to slim shady cause malice would blow him off the stage. alright stay up folks.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Thanks to all for the feedback...Alot of people have asked me why I didn't do more on this album and it's because I met Malice when he was already pretty much FINISHED with it. But we got such a good chemistry together that he managed to fit one track of mine on there and I appreciated that. The NEXT shit tho man....cats aint ready thats all I gotta say....We've completed 6-8 songs already and in all honesty, he brought back the JOY of making music in me.

pe@ce,
Mark

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Mark means that he has done production for 6-8 on the next one but we have also completed 4-5 other songs as well. The new album is almost done. Its got a couple more features than last time but still not that many. Malice "The Redo" coming soon! Malice "Concepts" nationwide release date Oct 19th!