LYNCH To produce X's ''Speak Mo' Evil'' THE WHOLE SHIT Top To Bottom !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
''*I got a letter from Lynch Hung the other day. It looks like it’s a lock for him to produce “Speak Mo’ Evil”, my next album. I’m really excited about that, beccuz no one knows my style better than Lynch. I know it’s gonna be a banger. I’ve already picked out the songs, so it’s simply a matter of signing an agreement. (I gotta have it in writing, no matter who it is.) But it’s virtually set in stone, a Siccmade/Madman collaboration IS coming. I’m very happy.'' X

The Site Is Dope...I'm really Feelin' The Idea Of The Diary Part....But When I saw Lynch Was hnadlin' Production duties for a whole X album..And the stregth That X got all the songs compiled..I almost fainted and lost oxygen consumption...WOW! Times 37386538729901943297423648 Times...

Deuce

C

Jun 12, 2002
Rejoice To My Voice....

Well Both Y'all sippin' From A Buccet Of Real Fluid mane...Stay Chippin' Away At The Mountain Summit Kav My Nicca...I'm Feelin' the Whole Interactiveness That's Put Forth On There...It's like a homie can take Liberties And Just Smash it Up And Get the 411 On X.... But Cuzz..As The Level of Pace Increases And some of these Punks And Pop Outs Start Bad Mouthin' X..Will X ever Just say FUCC IT...I ain't respondin' No more...Becasue i was skeptical At First With the Continuity of X's responses....Then prevails X with all the responses..So it's Ta powwww.....Good Sheeeit ! Boyeee....

Deuce...Poke Chop !

C

Nah, We doin this regardless. If yall make sure the questions keep comin, ill make sure they get answered. X is down. As for Haters...They aint fuckin with anything we doin. They dont never discourage X. He once told me that haters are neccessary. They are like the matrix. No matter how many you kill off they just keep being replaced by another and keep comin at you. I guess basically there are a certain number of hater slots to be filled on this earth. They aint fuckin with us though. This is for yall. Thanx homie...1

Apr 18, 2003
hell ya, some dark shit...cant fuckin wait, now we got a real producer, no wack beats on this one. i aint gonna lie tho hollis did have some killer beats, i just feel that he took advantage of x on some if not most

B

Blackjack 1577

Most of Hollis beats were wack, wasn't feelin them at all. But that's tight that Lynch gonna do tha beats on this new album, shits gonna be heated