Looking to add to your home studio? - Digital 4 & 8 tracks for sale!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I have a Fostex FD-4 (4-track) and VF08 (8-track) for sale if anyone is seriously interested in purchasing high quality, slightly used, great priced digital multi-track recorders. I'm asking $250 for the 4-track and $400 for the 8-track (shipping costs not included - depends on shipping method choice). Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Picture of 8-track

Here's an image of the 8-track.

Here's a description and some primary features...

The VF-08 is an integrated digital mixer/recorder at a breakthrough price! A little brother to the VF-16, it shares many of the same features: acclaimed A.S.P. digital effects, a 99-scene memory, wave form display, two XLR inputs with phantom power. Each channel has three-band EQ with parametric mids. Also features a compressor, effects send and two aux sends which are pre/post selectable. Includes a Mastering Mode offering 10x Mastering library such as Live Mix, Pop Mix, Dance, and more, for easy stereo mastering. The factory-installed 5.1GB drive offers the longest recording time of any recorder in its class. And because it's a 3.5" IDE, users can easily upgrade to a larger capacity drive.

Features:

* 8-tracks, two hours, uncompressed
* A.S.P. digital effects
* 99-scene memory
* Wave form display
* Two XLR ins with phantom power
* Three-band EQ with parametric mids
* Compressor
* Effects send
* Two aux sends
* Mastering library
* Much, much more