Lil' Cyco Mixtape "Victory or Death" Vol. 1 "IT's WAR"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Lil' Cyco has released a mixtape titled "Victory or Death" Vol. 1. It will be available 1 week before the release of his solo debut "Street Chronicles" on August 24th. The mixtape contains a tracc dissing Game of G-Unit. The reason for the beef is a track that Game put out on his latest mixtape dissing C-Bo, Bang'em Smurf of Silverback Guerillas (formerly of G-Unit) and Domonation of Siverback Guerillas. C-Bo is currently locked up and is unable to return fire from the WCM camp so his lil homie has stepped in to smash shit. WCM for LIFE!!!! If you M.O.B let me hear you holla fucc G-Unit.

Aug 13, 2002
Where Did Game diss C-Bo?

what up cyco, i be knockin your shit along wit c-bo and the westcoast. I heard all of Game's new shit and i wonderin where does he mention C-bo's name cuz i cant find that shit. I know he and the unit got beef wit silverback recordz. peace.

Jun 16, 2004
yea what song did he diss them on & what mixtape?didnt c-bo diss the game first?SPEAK ON IT

i think the game will shit on c-bo.he came tight on the bullys wit fully pt.2

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
.44 mag said:
^^^TRUE but the game is kinda raw & bo hasnt been comin as tight as he use to.so the game might serve bo in a battle if bo doesnt step his game up.
are u serious BO got gasamundo and i highly doubt game will serve BO..
GAME DONT WANT IT WIT THE MOB.........

Mar 11, 2003
man cuz if you say bo will get served you must be on fuckin crack or acid or some shit to mess your mind up thats real bo will never get served by no fuckin game!!!