@ lil c.s.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
shup cuzz. jus droppin in 2 say preesh8 u takin time out 2 answer theze threads. a lot uv rappers don't seem to hav 2 much time 2 dew that kinda shit and chop it up wit us "little" folx on this board. i copped ur c.d. and shit is on knocc. u seem like u've bin thru alot and shtill u seem very down to earth. takin time 2 answer folx in a REAL way. jus my 2 cents proper. u need 2 cum dew a sho in atlanta, shit would be hella kewl. i c u been thru tha gangbangin shit and caught up in tha system and u ain't even on these boards actin all hard and shit and net bangin. that's REAL shit homie. from o.g. to o.g. shtay true. real recognize real. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Much love homey. A real one recognizes a real one without even having to say they're real. Feel me? And I learned from my years of REALLY bangin' and ridin' from the streets to the pen that the niggaz that put a lot on it are really bustaz in disguise. I'ma always stay humble. I'm just grateful to be out here tryna' come up in this game instead of waking up being amongst the walkin' dead everyday. Ain't too many niggas in this game hit the malls, events and anything where people gather slangin' their own cd's out the trunk(even with a distribution deal), callin' stores across the country, puttin' up my own posters and shit (me and my homey 1-Hun) and just mashin' this shit 24/7. Niggaz be on too much high powered shit, but I'ma always stay down to earth, and the fans appreciate that when I'm out there meetin', greetin' and hollarin' at them. But much love though dog, and come through here on the regular and post. You know you're welcomed. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

May 10, 2002
That's real talk Lil C.S. I would buy a CD from a cat like you just to support you, but then it's tight and it's just that much more of a bonus. You keep it real and show that you have confidence in yourself and that will always get you places. If you don't have confidence in yourself and your product, nobody else will. Keep hustlin, and you can be damn sure I'm excited to see ya'll perform on June 23!! Grant Theft

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I AGREE WITHT HAT NIGGA WHO STARTED THE THREAD
LIL CS IS ONE COOL NIGGA AND IMA MAKE SURE HE GETS HIS PROPS IN THIS GAME FO REAL
LIKE HE SIAD AINT TOO MANY NIGGAZ ON HERE GUNNA CHOP IT UP WITH THE FANS
GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON IT CUZZ
ITS APPRECIATED