Lewis Vs. Klitschko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn I feel bad for KLITSCHKO

He almost put Lennox Lewis in the bag, but that damn cut fucked him up. What really pissed me off was Lennox's interview, he should've given Vitali more props than he did because Vitali had his ass wobbly and looking like a fool for most of the fight.

However Lennox did land some killer blows, yall can't deny that. Even at his worst he was laying some hard ass shots.

There better be a friggin rematch...

If there is a rematch it's going to be good, just for the fact that Lewis WILL NOT be stupid enough to come to the ring as out of shape and as unprepared as he did.

I

Instigator

It was a great fight. Klitschko was far more impressive than I expected him to be.

Too bad it had to end because of the cut. Truth be told, they let the fight continue longer than I thought they would. That was one of the nastier cuts I've ever seen in professional boxing.

Lewis looked very unprepared and is lucky to have left the ring with his title tonight.

Apr 25, 2002
Instigator said:
It was a great fight. Klitschko was far more impressive than I expected him to be.

Too bad it had to end because of the cut. Truth be told, they let the fight continue longer than I thought they would. That was one of the nastier cuts I've ever seen in professional boxing.

Lewis looked very unprepared and is lucky to have left the ring with his title tonight.
That cut was vicious especially when the trainer wiped the cut and ripped the skin even more. Klitschko definitly gets my props, the guy was a warrior tonight.

Lennox did fuck up his eye, it's not like he did an Evander and caused the cut with a head butt. So I'll give Lennox his props on that one.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well Lewis was gettin whooped, but unfortunately Klitchko's eye was bad, so they stopped it!! Every judge had Klitchko winning the fight as well as I did!!! Lewis aint that tight!!! He lucky dudes eye was fucked up or he would have gotten whooped!! GOT EM!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea thats why I dont like Lewis!! I knew once he was gonna do the interview, that he wouldnt give dude his props!! Klitchko was whoopin up on Lewis!!! Like I said before he lucky that Klitchko had that cut or he would have lost!! The only thing though is Klitchko doesnt have much power cause he couldnt put Lewis away, because he was taggin lewis and Lewis doesnt have that great of a chin!!! But all in all, Klitchko was whoopin that ass, and the cut fucked him up!!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Fuck Lewis......effin a-hole......Big headed English fuck.....I can't believe he didn't give at least a lil props 2 that dood.....Tha commentator basically had 2 pull some props out of him.....Lewis better not go 4 Roy Jones Jr. next.....Better give dood his rematch.....Fuckin faggot ass Lewis.....Dood destroyed him.....LEWIS MUST GO DOWN!

Mar 13, 2003
Lewis was right on all counts. Vitali's punches weren't doing shit to Lewis, Lewis was getting his second wind back just like he said, and Lewis' punches were fucking up Vitali.

It would have ended in a KO in the later rounds, Lewis had power in his punches.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Willy Jones said:
Lewis was right on all counts. Vitali's punches weren't doing shit to Lewis, Lewis was getting his second wind back just like he said, and Lewis' punches were fucking up Vitali.

It would have ended in a KO in the later rounds, Lewis had power in his punches.

Is that why Vitali was winning on points?

Lewis had 1 lucky punch wit tha SIDE OF HIS GLOVE which caught dood in tha eye brow and fucked it up real bad.....Vitali still had tha heart 2 continue.....He would've finished Lewis.....He wanted it more.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Willy Jones what fight ws u watchin??? Lewis got whooped, and he would have gotten knocked out if dudes eye was str8!! U may like Lewis but admit he got stomped by Klitchko mane!! Lewis just had luck on his side with the eye thing!!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
IF THEY HAVE A REMATCH LEWIS WILL MASSACRE VITALI PERIOD, LEWIS WAS BY FAR IN THE WORST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE AND VITALI DID A LITTLE DAMAGE BUT WAS FALLEN OFF AT THE END AND THAT WAS ONLY THROUGH 6 ROUNDS, FUCKED UP EYE OR NO FUCKED EYE VITALI SHOULD HAVE PUT HIM AWAY BUT HE COULDNT,

I GURANTEE LEWIS WILL TRAIN HIS ASS OFF AND KNOCK OUT VITALI IN THE FIRST 5 ROUNDS IF THEY HAVE A REMATCH, EVERYBODY KNOWS LEWIS PREPARED TO FIGHT KIRK JOHNSON AND OBVIOUSLY DIDNT TRAIN TO HARD, HE WEIGHED THE MOST HES EVER WEIGHED!!!!

May 6, 2002
Klitschko took that one, no doubt about it.
Hopefully there will be a re-match.

Reality-Lewis won the fight. Klitschko got cut, the doctor sopped it, cut due to punch, Lewis wins. This has happened tons of times in Boxing (ex-Leijas vs Ward). There is rarely a remtach, unless it was a headbutt. Yet, if the people demand it, and money is yelling, it will happen.

That's one thing I hate most about boxing, the politics.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
lewis is the most overrated champ in a long time.....I dont even think he is all that good, he just looks good cuz the heavy weight division is so fuckin weak right now

Vitalie was the 10th contendor I think I saw....and Lewis got his ass kicked by him....Vladimer is like 8th....I like him a little more

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That cut was caused by either a head butt by Lewis (like Vitali said at the end of the fight) or that cut was caused by a cheap shot by Lennox. Lennox was holding and hitting most of the night. And after the replay, you can see that after Lewis landed a hard punch the cut didn't open yet. It opened after Lennox butted heads or landed a cheap shot while holding and hitting. Lennox was getting whooped. I think Lennox was going to get knocked out because he was in terrible shape. That's the worst shape I've ever seen a heavyweight champ in.

I think Lennox will win the rematch by KO though because he'll be in much better shape.