Kutt's album release party?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2004
Hey whats up? I am new here. Don't know if you ppl discussed it already but I was tryn to get info on Kutts album release party? Anyone know about it? place, time, strippers, all that stuff....?

Jan 7, 2003
As far I know...the only thing going on is warehouse music...I mean I am sure that we will find something to do afterwards...Probably SATIN DOLLS...which involves strippers...so if that helps at all...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
....DOES STRANGE MUSIC OWN SOME OF satin dolls???

CAUSE MAYNE...THEY (TECH, KRIZZ, KUTT)....

BE DOWN THERE...LIKE EVERYDAY....AND NOW I HEAR...COMMERCIALS WITH TECH....VOICE FOR SATIN DOLLS...

CRAZY...

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i have heard something around kc about tech owning a club, but i'm not sure. we will find out soon. nick will let us know.

Jan 7, 2003
I don't belive that TECH owns any of Satin Doll's...He is just real cool with the owner, and since "THEY" started going down there...business has picked up alot...they go down there to kick it and have a good time...guys and girls...KUTT MC's down there 2 days a week...KALICKO...MC"S down there like 4 times a week...until the tour...

The owner treats them good...they bring in alot of business...

Jul 14, 2004
dean!allmighty! said:
I don't belive that TECH owns any of Satin Doll's...He is just real cool with the owner, and since "THEY" started going down there...business has picked up alot...they go down there to kick it and have a good time...guys and girls...KUTT MC's down there 2 days a week...KALICKO...MC"S down there like 4 times a week...until the tour...

The owner treats them good...they bring in alot of business...

Sounds like a nice place ie good entertainment.

Sep 16, 2002
he should own a strip club/sports bar and grill called "She Devils" filled with girls of every race or something.
order a "Bianca Burger" or a "Jellycicle" with some caribou-lou to drink.
Krizz Kaliko's "Keep It Keebler" Krizz Kutt Fries.

Jan 7, 2003
NOPE...That didnt last long...I can't handle disrespect...guys touchin on me...If I wanted to strip, but I was just a waitress...I got into it with some guy, and picked up one of the dancers shoes and tried to hit him...but apparently I was in the wrong...I cant work somewhere where I dont feel I can protect myself from that...I have a bad attitude.

I'm sure Tony loves it...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
haha! of course YOU were in the wrong... YOU weren't a paying customer... oh... and you don't have a penis...how stupid!!!! And Damon said to tell you what up!

he should own a strip club/sports bar and grill called "She Devils" filled with girls of every race or something.
When I first heard Slither I said the same thing but I thought it should be a anghellic type themed club with lots of gothic shit ya know... I don't know any dancer in KC that WOULDN"T work for him...