KrypticFlows Vs. Deuce Pt.2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
You officiallly In Harms Way Nicca......The name is Deuce You goon ass Bird Brain...

Aight Boom..Let me give you a lil' taste of my "HOE"ly"WOOD" chewing"CUM" Fine..
But It's funny how This creep grins An' spaz's Online ...
Dogg You Just Mad...You live on the "WEB" You even Gotta "SPIDERMAN" sleepin' bag "ONLINE''...
Keep pushin' My ''BUDDENS'', I'll Grab the Lama And '' PUMP IT UP '' Fam...
Don't front I'm your idol...You wanna SEE ME rap so bad You ask me To BATTLE you on "WEB CAM"....
My Niccas is CEREAL KILLERS...So Know We Could Put A Couple "POPS" in your MOUTH Dunn ...
So it's Like HIDE an' SEEK ..if You dont wanna get TAGGED with ARMS its best to RUN....... *( lol read REEEEEEAL slow )
Keys step In Your crib...You Try to CALL THE COPS but You'll be dead Before You PRESS The 1 ....
And Deuce rap about guns, drugs, cars and gold....
Dogg you can't do That Because your verse like That show "CHEERS" nicca your "BARS IS OLD''....
You The Looser type You only have "KEYBOARD SEX".. only bitches on the NET is your "TYPE"
But Nah f that Hype...Deuce prolly Just Put a Houston Drexler Jersey on and Throwbacc roccets...
Dude be jaccin' off wreccless...Hands In Poccets....
That cat Deuce... For real dudes is sicc...
If Keys and his doggs want drama they gunna be some "MEN IN BLACC" Because I "WILL" use The "SMITH" ......
You not "THE 1" homme's just face-it...
But me I aint sign a deal yet and I got more "AGENTS comin' at me than home's in "MATRIX" ....
You a lil faggit That a never squirt off a toastah....
I aint gunna use a "JIGGA MAN" Deuce rather a gun so when You six feet You aint gunna Be able To "GET THAT DIRT OFF YOUR SHOULDER.....

EARLY !!!

...........Your Father....

Robin Keys...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo Duecey, Cant believe you came mediocre like dat. Verses didnt lead me into the next, no rhymes, and I was thrown off by all the quote tags and such & such..I've definately seen you do better...This aint doing it,not feeling it...
Now, do you have pink underwear to match witcha font color you obsessive fukk...