Komain & Block Monsters show info...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
That's right... Komain, Snub Nose & Gangsta Biz (THE BLOCK MONSTERS) are startin to hit the stage... With the release of the Block Monster cd commin right around the corner, early February, it's time to start performin...

Just a lil update for THE very first BLOCK MONSTERS live show for ya'll....

THe BLOCK MONSTERS NEW YEARS BASH!!!!

that's right we throwin a party on New Years Eve Ya'll...

I invite everybody to come out, it should be a great time... get perved as fuck, hang out, network with some impressive midwest talent and celebrate the new year....

The show will be at the SHOWROOM LOUNGE in Niles, Michigan... 15 minutes from South Bend... The Showroom Lounge is on Fulkerson RD. right off of 31... (if you are comming from south bend... take 31 into niles, go down (before u get to downtown Niles, take a right on Fulkerson) then go down about one mile and the Showroom Lounge is on the Left side... lighted up sign, u can't miss it...

Whoever's interested, i'd luv it if ya'll could make it, if u need directions or whatever, just hit me up...

Also don't forget the BLOCK MONSTERS album will be droppin in early February...

We also have a show in the works down at INDIANA UNIVERSITY, i believe sometime in late January or February... so be on the lookout for that...

If anybody is interested in booking a show in your area or whatever, u know tha routine (just holla at me)...

Hope everybody is doin well... holla at ya boy....

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
Id go, but its too far for me. You need to holla @ your midwest folks man. Look at my sig for the compilation im doing. Kay9ine the newest addition. I got my homies from Gary: 50/50 records, Ambush Records, Pugg, Mike Lott, Big Bob, and Nicc Saccs. All produced by Popeye, and Los and Lex of Playbook Muzik. If you like the new Grind Family beats, you'll like my beats. Los off the hook.
one