Kobe staying with Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2003
Just heard on Loose Cannons (AM 690) Kobe has officially re-signed with the Lakers. Thank God. Mitch Kupchak gave him everything he wanted and if he would have left, it would have set the Lakers back a few years.

May 17, 2002
Kobe is a spoiled, self centered little breezy. The Lakes did everything he wanted & he still led them on till the end. Kobe doesn't respect anyone but himself.

Jun 18, 2004
pocat91619 said:
Just heard on Loose Cannons (AM 690) Kobe has officially re-signed with the Lakers. Thank God. Mitch Kupchak gave him everything he wanted and if he would have left, it would have set the Lakers back a few years.
Kupchak "gave" him everything? You're mistaken, this is not Kupchaks team, this is Kobeland, and if he would have left the Lakers would have been screwed, now they're realy going to get worked by the Warriors, worse than last year.

Jan 9, 2004
Still too early to start placing them for next year, especially when we havent even seen a final starting roster. Everyone has an opinion and right now they are all premature.

Dec 15, 2003
L Mac-a-docious said:
Kupchak "gave" him everything? You're mistaken, this is not Kupchaks team, this is Kobeland, and if he would have left the Lakers would have been screwed, now they're realy going to get worked by the Warriors, worse than last year.
That is what I just said. Kupchak (or should I say management) handed the keys to Kobe. I say they "gave" him everything because this was Shaq's team until now.

May 15, 2002
Damn I hate the loose cannons - those fuckers are the biggest homers in the world

if kobe wins another championship with the lakers he's the greatest player in the world. Shit, i think have a bitchy fit when see's the ball even less now.

Now i hate that the whores signed fisher but maybe there is a ray of light in this...maybe they will finally get rid of Van Exel now.