KINGS VS. LAKERS FRI JAN 16TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
My fan side says fucc the Sac-Less Queens, the Lakeshow will smash all over them. However, we've been gettin' killed lately. Just tonight the Nuggest smashed on us 113-91! Something needs to change soon.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The problem is and always has been that rapist Ko-Me!! Payton spoke today complaining about not gettin the ball and thats with Shag & Malone out so u know who he was referring to!! The Fakeshow will not win anotha title until that rapist ballhogg is gone!! Face it!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
CZAR said:
The problem is and always has been that rapist Ko-Me!! Payton spoke today complaining about not gettin the ball and thats with Shag & Malone out so u know who he was referring to!! The Fakeshow will not win anotha title until that rapist ballhogg is gone!! Face it!! GOT EM!!!
If that's true, then why did the Lakers win 3 rings with Kobe, and without Payton. If your answer is Shaq, then I'll ask you to count all Shaq's rings before he paired up with Kobe. Clearly your fucked up with that post.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Nitro everyone knows Ko-Me is your hero so what u say is irrelevant!! Obviously if Ko-Me has got into it with Phil, Shag, & now Payton complaining then he is the problem!! They won the 3 rings cause of the refs partly, and because Shag was healthy and developed into a dominating center!! He would have won those titles with any of the other tight 2 guards and probaly would have won more if he had a different 2 guard!! I know u wont see it, but trust me that rapist is the problem!! Deal with it!! GOT EM!!

Nov 14, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
^Shaq and Malone need to come back thats whats got to change Kobe and Payton been puttin up good numbers but it hasnt been enough so hopefully they will be back 4 this game

either way as usual Im in

fuck a Queen Lakeshow 4eva
That's true but I hate how Laker haters always claim that Kobe can't carry a team. He has a losing record without Shaq, and now the Lakers ain't even winnin' with both Payton and Kobe together regardless if Malone and Shaq are out. And to reply to what CZAR said: Shaq, at 100% health, couldn't win a title with Penny who was one of the best players in the league at that time. You really needta put ya hatred for Kobe aside and admit that he's the best player in the L.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ko-Me aint close to bein the best player in the league!! It takes more than scorin to be the best player mane!! 2ndly when Shag was playin with Hardaway, he was still young and also Jordan & Hakeem was in his way so try again!! Ko-me aint the reason they won shit!! he is just lucky he played with Shag or he wouldnt have jack!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
CZAR said:
Obviously if Ko-Me has got into it with Phil, Shag, & now Payton complaining then he is the problem!!
He didn't get into it with them, only Shaq. Phil said *ONCE* that Kobe doesn't need to shoot the ball as much as he did in a certain game, this after he asked Kobe to carry the team offensivley. Payton said absolutely nothing concerning Kobe, only that he wanted the ball more. Kobe shot the ball 23 times in that games, just as he is supposed to do (I think Phil said he wants him shooting 25 times).

CZAR said:
He would have won those titles with any of the other tight 2 guards and probaly would have won more if he had a different 2 guard!!
Would of, Could of, Should of, but he didn't win shit without Kobe. He is a major reason why the Lakers have won 3 rings, I know it, members of this board know it, professional analysts know it, coaches and players know it, but your ass is to dumb to see it.

CZAR said:
Ko-Me aint close to bein the best player in the league!! It takes more than scorin to be the best player mane!!
He leads the team and more than half the PG's in the leage in assists every year. He is a great defensive player, look at last nights game against the Nuggets, he had 6 steals, that just killed your shit with the quickness. Bet your ass quits this part of the post quickly!

CZAR said:
2ndly when Shag was playin with Hardaway, he was still young and also Jordan & Hakeem was in his way so try again!! Ko-me aint the reason they won shit!! he is just lucky he played with Shag or he wouldnt have jack!! GOT EM!!!
Kobe is one of the best players in the league (hands down) and your just mad he's on the Lakers and not the Bulls. If he was playing in Chicago your ass would be riding his nuts like you did Jordans.

Apr 25, 2002
Shaq can't win shit without Kobe and Kobe cant win shit without Shaq. when one of them is out, the team sucks cock. Kobe is a much better player than Shaq could ever dream of being. Shaq is a talentless monster. actually, he can use his fat body to get in the way and i guess you can consider that Defense so i guess he has sum sort of "talent," but that's natural "talent" and not acquired talent. he cant shoot, he cant pass, he has no handles, he cant steal.... all he does is get in the way and foul (while getting away with it). and all this talk about Shaq winning titles with Kobe.... you need to give the refs credit too. Kobe, Shaq, and the refs won them sum titles!!

Nov 14, 2002
CZAR said:
Ko-Me aint close to bein the best player in the league!! It takes more than scorin to be the best player mane!! 2ndly when Shag was playin with Hardaway, he was still young and also Jordan & Hakeem was in his way so try again!! Ko-me aint the reason they won shit!! he is just lucky he played with Shag or he wouldnt have jack!! GOT EM!!!
just scoring? Haha! If you haven't noticed, and obviously you haven't since you apparently don't know shit about Kobe or the Lakers, Kobe's assist and rebound number have gone way up since his first years. And not only that, but he's always in the top of the guards with double-doubles and triple-doubles. And like Nitro already mentioned, he's one of the best defensive players in the game as well. Both coaches and fans [although alot don't know shit] repeatedly hail Kobe as the best player in the L. Even with his rape charges he lead the Western Conference voting. Please face facts.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
KINGS ALL THE WAY, SHIT, THEY CAN BEAT THE RAPERS WITHOUT SHAQ AND MALONE, I HAVE THAT MUCH CONFIDENCE IN THE KINGS. SHIT, THEY SPANKED THE OUR ASS (SONICS) BY 30 PTS. GARY PAYTON, I LOVE THAT GUY, HE'S NOT A COMPLAINER, HE DOESN'T COMPLAIN JUST TO COMPLAIN, HE COMPLAINS FOR A REASON. SEE, HE COMES OUT EVERY NIGHT PROVING HIMSELF, HE COMES TO PLAY BALL, HE WALKS THE WALK AND TALKS THE TALK, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF JUST WANT HIM TO SHUT UP, BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE G.P. DO THAT. KUDOS TO G.P.! IF LA WIN ANOTHER TITLE, I WON'T HAPPY FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM, I WOULD ONLY BE HAPPY FOR G.P., CAUSE THAT'S ALL HE EVER WANTED.

Slowpokes Sidekick, B. Yogi

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall mufuckaz is trippin!! Ko-me is a weak defensive player!! Ever since he had that 1 coo year at defense, he sucked ass!! he dont even guard the tight 2 guards when he plays them!! George actually handles that!! And as for assist, he averages 4 assist a game!! Wow he is a passin man huh?? LoL!! Ko-Me aint nuthin but a ballhogg rapist!! Deal with it!! GOT EM!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Speaking of tha Kings, any of ya'll know when Webber is coming back?

I thought he was suppose to be back in December...

Nov 14, 2002
CZAR said:
Yall mufuckaz is trippin!! Ko-me is a weak defensive player!! Ever since he had that 1 coo year at defense, he sucked ass!! he dont even guard the tight 2 guards when he plays them!! George actually handles that!! And as for assist, he averages 4 assist a game!! Wow he is a passin man huh?? LoL!! Ko-Me aint nuthin but a ballhogg rapist!! Deal with it!! GOT EM!!
Why would Jackson want his best player to pass the rock a whole lot anyways?