Ke'noe's ol rap group

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

How is that Ke'noe? I seen one of his CDs today, passed up on it tho, because I dont know shit about him...

Feb 8, 2003
playa RY said:
How is that Ke'noe? I seen one of his CDs today, passed up on it tho, because I dont know shit about him...
He was C-Murder's Producer on TRU Records He made some classic No Limit tracks. He produced most of C-Murders best album "Trapped In Crime".
The album you talking about is Life Of A Mack? Its a good album to bump it has a few tight cuts. C-Murder, Too Short, B.G., Snoop Dogg. are the biggest guest on it. If you come across it buy it because pretty soon it will be rare.

Duece Out!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

thanks for the info, im gonna pass up on that tho it aint really my thing. I didnt know he was down with C-Murder...

Sep 1, 2003
man what happend to kenoe? he still down with BGz label chopper city ? or somethin....he evem had an official site but its down now...

i never heard of kenoe having a group...that shit must be old an hell rare....

but yea like ceso said he was a producer for c an all of nl for a lil while a few years back....deadly soundz!!

damn if this c shit never happend him im sure he woulda stayd with c an blew tru recordz up!!