Keak Da Sneak-The Farm Boys....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Reviewed By: Blutarski (He Gave It 1/5 Stars)

"Go Head Baby" ft. Messy Marv
A tight ass track to start the album off with. Messy Marv has the first verse and spits some coo lyrics. The beat by Big Hollis kicks in and knoccs hard. Keak handles the hook and then rips up two verses. The tracklisting on the album is all messed up. In any case a tight track overall.

"Getta Way"
A knoccin beat produced by Gold Fingers. The only solo track on the album is tight. Keak comes with his signature flows. He rips up the mic and just spits some tight lyrics like he did on Hi-Tek.

"Rap 4 Runnin' the Game" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef, Big Scoot
A tight beat by Gold Fingers that gets your head moving. Keak comes with some tight flows, but the rest of the features are a huge dissapointment. Big Scoot comes the best out of the three features, but even he's not that great. A well produced track and a good flow from Keak, but besides that I'm not feeling the features.

"U Not a Hoe" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef
A decent beat by Gold Fingers, but nothing special. Keak starts it off with a clean verse. The two features dissapoint. I'm not feeling either Dola Ike or Bra Hef. Keak also handles the hook. I'm not feeling this track at all, just skip it.

"High Tech Fashion" ft. Y. Scream, Big Slep, Dola Ike, Bra Hef, AP
A tight ass beat by Gold Fingers that gets my head moving. The first verse is tight, but I'm not sure who it is. Keak spits some good flows on the hook, but besides that I'm not feeling the rest of features. This really would have been best left as a Keak solo track. A good beat and good flows by Keak and maybe one other feature, but besides that, not a good track.

"On Mine" ft. Bra Hef, Dola Ike, Ren
I'm not feeling this track one bit at all. I don't like the production by Keak Da Sneak and I'm not feeling any of the flows. Just poor flows all around. Just skipt the track, you're not missing much.

"Interlude"
This is the interlude that was listed as track 1. Just a little talking by Young Bliff and Damu.

"Shitin' on 'Em" ft. HP, Yella, Silky D, Dola Ike, Bra Hef, Russel, Doc
The first verse sounds like Luni Coleone, but it's not him. The beat by Mark Knox's and Gold Fingers is clean. I'm not feeling Dola Ike, Silky D or Bra Hef's verses, but the rest of the flows are coo. Keak is only on the hook, but it's still a good track overall.

"U Know U Wit It" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef
I'm not really feeling the beat by Keak Da Sneak at all. Both Dola Ike and Bra Hef need to go. I'm not feeling their style or their flow at all. Keak has a good verse, but besides that this is a skipper.

"Million Dollar Heights" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef
A pretty good beat by Gold Fingers. Again I'm not feeling Dola Ike or Bra Hef at all. Keak comes tight, but I don't understand why he would these two guys on his album, let alone on almost every track. Would have been a tight track without these two, but it's only decent with them.

"Yadamean" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef
I'm not feeling the beat that much by Keak and the flows aren't that great either. Keak has a good verse that fits with the beat well, but besides that I'm not feeling Dola Ike or Bra Hef and I'm not liking the hook at all. Just skip it.

"Call Da' Police" ft. Dola Ike, Bra Hef
A solid beat by Keak to finish the album with. Again Dola Ike and Bra Hef need to go, although they have a little better flow on this track. Keak comes tight again, but it's hard to get into the track with weak flows. A decent finish to this dissapointing album.

Overall this album is a strait up dissapointment. The beats weren't that great, not nearly the quality as previous Keak albums. Keak does come tight on almost every track, but the features ruin almost every track. He needed to get rid of the features and stay with the solo tracks. I would say only get it if you're a big fan of Keak, otherwise you might as well pass on this dissapointing album.

http://www.2siccreviews.com

Aug 1, 2003
the song yadamean is the best song on the album. The beat is knockin and keak comes tight. The other rappers mess up the song, but it is still tight. I love dat song. The album has tight beats, its just da the rappers not named keak or messy marv mess the whole thing up.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
It's a horrible album... the only CD Keak ever dropped the ball on... all the rappers sound tired as hell... the mastering is weak so shit sounds low quality... the raps are boring... too many boring corny ass choruses...

Keak always been one of my favourite emcees but this CD is one I can skip completely.... tired is the one word to describe it, even Keak sounds kind of jaded or subdued on it.

One or two good beats thats about it, there isn't a single track I can play the whole way through.

No comparison with any of Keak's other work, damn some of the Farm Boyz came heated on Copium, they must have really stepped it up because this album is weak.