Just got a PS2 what games do yall suggjest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
I spent most of my loot on the ps2 so I'm lookin to get the greatest hits titlles that are only $19.99 each......What games do yall suggjest???

So far I've seen:

State of Emergency
NBA Street
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty
Tekken Tag

Any other games I should swoop????

Apr 25, 2002
Vice City is a must have, I wouldnt get State of Emergency i got it and though its got some good graphics the game gets old fast. I also got Tekken 4 and I've heard it was better than tag tournament, I think its a tight game. NBA Street is comin out with a Vol. 2 soon, im sure that shit will be better than the first one. Also recommend gettin Socom, Medal of Honor, Madden 2003, Splinter Cell, and NBA Live 2003. It just depends on how much money you want to spend.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
@ miggidy: I heard MGS: Substance is wacc and that MGS: Sons Of Liberty clowns it.

@ kaoz206: Yes GTA vice city is a must have i've heard, so I will probly buy that at the local game shop

@ Siccx Degree: Tenchu does look raw Im'a rent that 1

Mr. Manlo: Socom Navy Seals and the adapter are my first priority, I love playing games online i'm lookin to join a clan once I get good enough

Whats other ps2 games are online compatible???

also yall played Rayman 2 or 3?? and what about ratchet and clank? or JAX and daxter

May 13, 2002
tenchu 3....there is no better ninja game

50 bones though unless burn it or somethin

damn when will a new gran turismo come out ?

oh yea im gonna get splinter cell too....since i never played tha orig on xbox an tha ps2version suppose to have some new shit

Apr 25, 2002
Jak and Daxter is a fun game. The graphics are tight as fuck. It's more of a kids concept game, but it's a tight concept. Ratchet and Clank is pretty similar to Jak and Daxter, but I haven't played it. Definitely get GTA3 and/or Vice City. GTA3 is a longer game, but Vice City has it's advantages too. Tony Hawk 3 is cool as fuck. I'm not much of a skate fan, but the game is fun as fuck.......Of course the Madden games are always good. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec is a bad ass game as well.........

Sep 28, 2002
if you want a online racing game then get "auto modelista" its all in cel-shading but the game is fun, and online