Just cause we got a few weekz til LBI, just to ramble a thought...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
Lynch got a great idea for SPYDERMANN

Therez nothin quite like an artist with skillz just bustn a tight ass verse over a beat.

No, understand me... I love production much. But for an artist like Lynch, or Eminem, or any artist that can truely command a mic,

to just feel out wordz and pop em - just seein what they can do with the wordz, what they can really do...

Ill cite an xample........

I do not consider DMX to be a great artist by any meanz. But he doez (occasionally) have a good flow. Itz just that most of hiz tracx are garbage. But there waz one (I don’t even remember the name of it) that waz just a bust-over-a-simple-beat. It waznt even 2 minz long, but it waz hella coo. I remember that he dedicated it to Boomer, & he put heart & feelin into the verse. That lil sumn iz one of the only reasonz that I have any luv for the Dark Man. I still feel that most of hiz tracx are garbage. Not hate, just my opinion.

I would like to see thiz concept bein the focus of Em’s next album, bein that he putz so much focus on hiz wordz already. I mean, tight beatz & production and all, but the focus bein the wordz. Pop em, feel em, manipulate em, destroy em, like he did for that 3 min verse “Rabbit Run” az the finish for the 8MILE OST. I also felt a lot of that on the EShow (here and there), but he could take it much farther if he focused on it, makin it the focus of the whole LP.

SPYDERMANN iz thiz very thing for Lynch. No featurez – just Lynch bustn & manipulatin wordz through a whole LP. He wantz to put hiz skillz down and show the world hiz abilities. I think thiz iz a classic idea. Deff diff, deff O.G.

EY, LYNCH ~ Read that you were gonna start on Spydermann right after you were done with LBI. I also read that you were gonna dip outta the world for a minute – kinda just yourself and your thoughtz, alone in your own zone type of thing. Just wonderin if you started on it yet. Hopin an affiliate from Siccmade could holla on it! 1luv

Kabol

Apr 25, 2002
damn fool

i feel u and what not.....but the thing im wonderin is dont your fingers hurt? ive seen a few of your post and some of em be HELLA LONG.......thats coo tho, cuz at least your posts are meaningful and have some thaught to em, but damn man, your a savage on the keyboard...........a lil off the subject, just thaught i throw that in. but no offense tho, so dont even trill.

Nov 4, 2002
LOL Itz all gravy-train. I got my momentz. I got kind of a broad imagination and sometimez I type what I think about. Most of my thoughtz pass me by cause I get tired of typin (or writing). Right now Im sicc at home, coughin and ish. Just kinda waitn on thingz to get popn