Just a few examples of how saddam ''humiliates'' his own people....even his wives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
#1-When his ''concubines'' are on there menstral period,he hangs them upside down from a pole...gee i wonder what happens then??? #2-He sends his soldiers to peoples' homes to rape their wives or daughters infront of fathers/husbands........just to show he runs shit. #3-He gases his born ethnic group/tribal members with chemical weapons And that is just a taste.So this guy should be spared?Think if someone did this to you/your families.............he's a piece of shit.

May 12, 2002
Are you saying that every time his concubines are on their period, he hangs them upside down from a pole? Because by the way you said the comment about gassing the ethnic group, I would interpret these events as only happening once, since I remember learning about the gassing which occured a couple years ago. I'm not trying to defend Saddam by any means, I think he's shit, it's just that this sounds like propaganda to me.

Apr 25, 2002
yes..............i understand what your sayin on the gassing.......your right.......but the other shit,it happens on the regular...........HOW DO ''I'' KNOW??????????Because i know someone who recently moved to America from Iraq..........horror stories you'd never want to be your own,believe that.It's not propaganda...it's as much propaganda as the ''oil'' theory or any other opposite view to those who support the war.When Bush decides to ''take the oil''........then we'll see your right and i'm wrong............but if he does,the WORLD will not have it........thats a war crime,man....so unless he's retarded and never had a dad who was president,he will do so.....catch me?