its a wrap, raptalk won before it even started...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
its a wrap, raptalk won before it even started...

Don't mean to be cocky, but from what Ive done, and what Ive seen the other raptalk cats come up with, this shit is over. I GARENTEE a victory on raptalks part. Yall better step your game up. HOLLA!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
lol..........yeap, ive seen the coverz from you, Cell, & Sinista.........and couldnt agree witcha more Snub'z.............ill second your Gaurntee.........we pullin a Joe Namoth yall!! :devious:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
CcytzO said:
this why i dindt wanna part in this yall soundin grily over this lil net shit.......aint even started and ya talkin shit....lol....everyone a yall got skills but shit whats the fuccin point......
Ya know what cyco. Some things are done out of pure love. Yes, this is the net but its ME who has my program open doing what I do... Sometimes, its good to test the waters and see how far you've come...I don't know why you'll say we sounding girly homey...:ermm:

May 15, 2002
CcytzO said:
this why i dindt wanna part in this yall soundin grily over this lil net shit.......aint even started and ya talkin shit....lol....everyone a yall got skills but shit whats the fuccin point......
Shut that bullshit up. It aint like its some beef or somethin, its just a friendly competition where people are gonna talk shyt. Snub wasnt tryin to get shyt started and the members of the siccness team know that. Its just fun.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
this threadz intentionz were to get the siccness sqwad fired up, and possibly come harder with they entriez.......which in turn makez the contest more enjoyable for the public to view, which will up the traffic to both art forumz, which is the whole purpose of this battle in the first place.........there are no prizez, just braggin rightz, which meanz more than money to some folkz...........ever heard of "For The Luv Of the Game"?

Sep 5, 2003
CcytzO said:
It aint even like that, we doin this fo fun, its not like we got beef wit eachother........

May 5, 2002
EvilWayz said:
this threadz intentionz were to get the siccness sqwad fired up, and possibly come harder with they entriez.......which in turn makez the contest more enjoyable for the public to view, which will up the traffic to both art forumz, which is the whole purpose of this battle in the first place.........there are no prizez, just braggin rightz, which meanz more than money to some folkz...........ever heard of "For The Luv Of the Game"?
All that needed to be said...